Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Master Yi Small 3V3 Guide!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Naje

Recruiter

04-10-2010

No offense, but I can tell this is low elo games.. mainly because you use alpha strike to initiate instead of using it to catch up. From what i've realized : Alpha strike wastes 2 seconds of your time that can be used to slash at people. Initiate with ghost, and alpha when they are getting away. Just a thought xD

YoGaming2k10

04-11-2010

Quote:
Dolphin Trainer:
No offense, but I can tell this is low elo games.. mainly because you use alpha strike to initiate instead of using it to catch up. From what i've realized : Alpha strike wastes 2 seconds of your time that can be used to slash at people. Initiate with ghost, and alpha when they are getting away. Just a thought xD

It says by the side of the video my summoner level when i played the game im in the process of editing more clips however i need to rank up to show better games

WoLF42

10-07-2011

I've won most of my 3v3 Yi games easily with:
Doran's Blade => Youmuu's => QSS
Just those three since Wuju Style gives 70 AD, you can rely on anti-slow with Highlander and anti-stun with QSS. Just my opinion

Colte

10-07-2011

dont care about your opinion because you necroed a year and 6month old thread -.-