Master Yi Small 3V3 Guide!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Naje

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-10-2010

No offense, but I can tell this is low elo games.. mainly because you use alpha strike to initiate instead of using it to catch up. From what i've realized : Alpha strike wastes 2 seconds of your time that can be used to slash at people. Initiate with ghost, and alpha when they are getting away. Just a thought xD

YoGaming2k10

04-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolphin Trainer View Post
No offense, but I can tell this is low elo games.. mainly because you use alpha strike to initiate instead of using it to catch up. From what i've realized : Alpha strike wastes 2 seconds of your time that can be used to slash at people. Initiate with ghost, and alpha when they are getting away. Just a thought xD
It says by the side of the video my summoner level when i played the game im in the process of editing more clips however i need to rank up to show better games

WoLF42

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2011

I've won most of my 3v3 Yi games easily with:
Doran's Blade => Youmuu's => QSS
Just those three since Wuju Style gives 70 AD, you can rely on anti-slow with Highlander and anti-stun with QSS. Just my opinion

Colte

10-07-2011

dont care about your opinion because you necroed a year and 6month old thread -.-