Scheduled Maintenance on Wednesday, 6/29 (12:00 AM 5:30 AM PST)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stagnantmoss

06-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7alon View Post
Sorry to sound ungrateful, but this maintenance better be good.

Getting a little tired of constant down time for such long periods and not noticing any improvements in general.

One thing I'm referring to is the play again option after you finish a match... every single time it sends you to the custom game search.
I feel your pain brother them 3 extra clicks to que again do my ****ing head in...

Baxicon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-28-2011

d1ck

Hey Aqualung

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-28-2011

cool, have to waste one of my ip boost on co-op

PhobosD2

06-28-2011

Mainteance, patch, fixing unexpected errors - server offline time is getting longer and longer, what happened to you RIOT???

Dornodios Mios

06-28-2011

Gotta agree with earlier poster. A little more than 3 hours notice would be nice for a 'scheduled' downtime. It's almost like they decided server population levels were not that high so they would go ahead and 'schedule' a maintenance. Of course I'm just a little sore because the other online game I play (not WOW) ALSO took down their servers and they are both coming up around the same time.

Woe is me! Life is so unduly harsh that I can seldom bear to go on. What did I do do deserve this cruel and unjust punishment by the League of Legends server administrators? If I killed myself and broadcast it via webcam would you even feel any remorse?!? I mean sure, I'm not living in abject poverty w/o food or water, but, getting addicted to LoL and then having it cruelly taken away from you is FAR worse than starvation or lack of medical care. I mean, when there is an earthquake in Japan the liberal media goes on and on about it, but, when LoL goes down, NOT a word!!! Once again the media is deciding what is important and not following the issues that truly effect us as a society and LoL player!!!

Stargate S8G

06-28-2011

The ****...?

Whatever, I've just come to expect the outrageous server downtimes from this company anyway.

leminlyme

06-28-2011

Quit'cha *****in' yah whiney ****s. Current downtime for LoL doesn't even compare to last year.

Digital Donut

06-28-2011

Hopefully they are fixing Kayle's brother a.k.a Jax so he can be playable again, I want kayle to be fixed but I think riot hates her

I do think though that the FPS issue is finnaly being resolved in this patch

RitualMurder

06-28-2011

how is posting 3 hours in advance "Scheduled"?
seems more like
"Spiratic" maintenance to fix more incompitence

Amocoru

06-28-2011

wtf...SOFT reset takes five hours? You guys really need to upgrade servers. A SOFT reset shoud be like..30-45 mins tops. Oh well.