Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Scheduled Maintenance on Wednesday, 6/29 (12:00 AM – 5:30 AM PST)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stagnantmoss

06-28-2011

Quote:
7alon:
Sorry to sound ungrateful, but this maintenance better be good.

Getting a little tired of constant down time for such long periods and not noticing any improvements in general.

One thing I'm referring to is the play again option after you finish a match... every single time it sends you to the custom game search.

I feel your pain brother them 3 extra clicks to que again do my ****ing head in...

Baxicon

06-28-2011

d1ck

Hey Aqualung

06-28-2011

cool, have to waste one of my ip boost on co-op

PhobosD2

06-28-2011

Mainteance, patch, fixing unexpected errors - server offline time is getting longer and longer, what happened to you RIOT???

Dornodios Mios

06-28-2011

Gotta agree with earlier poster. A little more than 3 hours notice would be nice for a 'scheduled' downtime. It's almost like they decided server population levels were not that high so they would go ahead and 'schedule' a maintenance. Of course I'm just a little sore because the other online game I play (not WOW) ALSO took down their servers and they are both coming up around the same time.

Woe is me! Life is so unduly harsh that I can seldom bear to go on. What did I do do deserve this cruel and unjust punishment by the League of Legends server administrators? If I killed myself and broadcast it via webcam would you even feel any remorse?!? I mean sure, I'm not living in abject poverty w/o food or water, but, getting addicted to LoL and then having it cruelly taken away from you is FAR worse than starvation or lack of medical care. I mean, when there is an earthquake in Japan the liberal media goes on and on about it, but, when LoL goes down, NOT a word!!! Once again the media is deciding what is important and not following the issues that truly effect us as a society and LoL player!!!

Deus Ex Macarena

06-28-2011

The ****...?

Whatever, I've just come to expect the outrageous server downtimes from this company anyway.

leminlyme

06-28-2011

Quit'cha *****in' yah whiney ****s. Current downtime for LoL doesn't even compare to last year.

Digital Donut

06-28-2011

Hopefully they are fixing Kayle's brother a.k.a Jax so he can be playable again, I want kayle to be fixed but I think riot hates her

I do think though that the FPS issue is finnaly being resolved in this patch

RitualMurder

06-28-2011

how is posting 3 hours in advance "Scheduled"?
seems more like
"Spiratic" maintenance to fix more incompitence

Amocoru

06-28-2011

wtf...SOFT reset takes five hours? You guys really need to upgrade servers. A SOFT reset shoud be like..30-45 mins tops. Oh well.