Leona is OP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS1d0cb1517abd96

06-28-2011

And joke aside. I just read her skill description and Leona is going to by awesome champion *.* She will have skill-shot gap-closer skill (skill-shot yay!), another stun, damage reduction ability and sun blast as ultimate! Also her passive sounds great, I hope it also buffs her damage against target. I can't wait to get her, and maybe try some off-tank builds later.

Aegrotat

06-28-2011

I'm pumped even though i won't get her, it will give my friends another great tank that is actually a viable tank. The first one since shen o.O

MonkeeD

06-28-2011

Im deeply concerned a to how this LOW COOLDOWN LOW DURATION STUN is going to effect the game. I mean riot have often said they wouldnt make items like DotA's Cranium basher and spammable stuns because they ruin the meta game. If she can stun every few seconds champions like Nunu, Warwick, Malzahar, Katarina, Galio, Jax all become useless.

Forde Fortuna

06-28-2011

As a CDR Summoner, I am pretty excited for a low CD tank. That aside, she sounds like a combination of Lux's Passive, Lee Sin's skill shot gap closer, and Galio's ulti (which will probably be her ultimate as well).

Am I reading their blurb wrongly when it says she has two stuns?

Death Crave

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-28-2011

her stun will most likely be like udyr's once every 6 seconds on the same target. Her gap closer skillshot is tryndameres whirlwind which is already the best skill in the game in 3v3 in 5v5 its good but not completely game breaking. Her ult was supposedly an aoe stun like amumus but not instant, something like a meteor crashing into an area so it will take skill to land.

She will be one of the few actual tanks, so her damage will be minimal. And the omg too much cc is a joke seeing how amumu and blitz have 2-3 cc's each and cho gath also has 2. In fact most tanks have 2 cc skills except taric although he is a support tank not a true tank, same with singed or galio.

But finally a female tank, who looks like she will be my favorite champ other than the scorpion they are releasing. I just love sword and shield champs and we finally are getting one, I pray it doesnt get turned into a lame paladin mace.

Onimus Terlain

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-28-2011

She sounds very very interesting.

I wanna try her.

Forde Fortuna

06-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death Crave View Post
But finally a female tank, who looks like she will be my favorite champ other than the scorpion they are releasing.
This.

I can't wait for the scorpion.

Mista Waka

06-28-2011

I'm sorry but I might as well put it out there. Too much hype leads to disappointment.

Forde Fortuna

06-28-2011

Well, I'm just excited because most Champions are bipedal and this is a switch-up from the norm.

Aegrotat

06-28-2011

Um, Forde, leona is a bi-pedal woman... the scorpion isn't leona, it's Skarner

Anyways, you put it amazingly Death. A true tank to rival shen? great, but makes ranked strange with so many that will need to be banned but low options...

anyways I'm more pumped for Skarner anyways