Hey seriously... shen needs to be rebuffed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dmnii

06-28-2011

Ok, I know, his ulti is still amazing, but all must admit that Shen's damage is a joke, he is not able to farm effectively, and its useless to make his Q scale with AP, nobody buys AP for Shen....

And i can already hear all of you yelling... ".. but his ulti is so OP", "but a tank doesn't need dmg", and "buy some AP you idiot", and my personal favorite "First"...

But seriously, a tank DOES need dmg at least to farm effectively in order to have some gold to buy tank gear, an to be considered a threat to be usefull in team fights, now i can oly taunt (nerfed taunt too) for a few secs and then the enemies just ignore me and kill my whole team just to focus me last CUZ I DON'T NEED TO BE KILLED CUZ I DON'T DO ANY DAMAGE.

Please Riot, I'm not asking for any epic dmg buff of anything like that, just rebuff Shen as he used to be please, he doesn't seem as much of an option as it is right now....

Thanks for reading it all

PD: please pardon my english, it's not my first language.

Rindon Calsar

06-28-2011

Farming 101:

last hit creeps.

End of today's lesson.

eaglebrow

06-28-2011

heart of gold

Dmnii

06-28-2011

OH, i didn't know that!!! finally, you resolved all my problems!!! thank you you should be hired by Riot......

now please tell me how to manage team fight smart boy....

eaglebrow

06-28-2011

u want an aoe taunt to have a longer duration?

Dmnii

06-28-2011

i would like shen as it used to be, his taunt had a longer range before, and his damage did something, at least with Ki-Strike....

eaglebrow

06-28-2011

so u want a ranged aoe taunt to get a longer range and have longer duration...? is that what im gettign from this

Dmnii

06-28-2011

dude no longer duration, nor ranged, the same shadow dash he had a time ago, have you ever played shen?, besides, i'd like to focus on his damage problem....

eaglebrow

06-28-2011

i do a considerable amount of dmg on shen with thornmail and sunfire cape+ his very very short cooldown vorpal blade and the passive scales off his hp and the effect is lowered every1 hit on a champ, i can easily 1v1 if u build to to actually build to counter the other team, not saying u dont but some people

Jujubug

06-28-2011

I feel Shen does need a little love, while he was getting a little too much innate damage he didnt deserve a nerf to BOTH of his only damage skills...