Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Unjustly reporting players is the most disruptive action in-game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jaguary

06-28-2011

Some cases I see in the Tribunal are people being a victim of others reporting them unjustly.

These people fit a certain personality trait: they stand up for themselves and their beliefs and do it in a fair, nice, way, however still get reported at the end of the game because (this is obvious to me playing the game) a lot of other people who play the game are pretty malicious.

There is no avenue for justice in this case. Just saying.

It also causes a lot of people (I did never say "the majority" or more people than not) to be banned, unjustly.

I've seen a lot of "quit whining and take your ban like a man," and "if you got banned there is a reason so suck it up,"

but here is the harsh reality:

"They currently review a small random sampling of bans, as well as all bans above a certain severity level,"

There is real likelihood (not that high... but it's definitely, and it's not small, but it's not something like 50% or even 30%, smaller than that, but it's, in my opinion, significant) of someone getting banned unjustly.

Is this a broken system? Is a system where people do get banned unjustly broken? Yes, in my opinion, it is.