Leona Mechanics Preview

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RagnatheBloodedg

06-29-2011

So after all the begging about buffing people like Shen and Galio, you make a new champ that sounds ten times better than the other tanks by far. Why can't you release a couple reworks of champions who have really taken a beating with the meta? This champ at first glance sounds awesome, but from experience I think many can say inb4 op or up. yeah we should wait til she comes out to decide, but you guys have released a rather long string of strong champions, followed by an even longer string of balance changes due to the incredible amount of numbers you put on them. Yay for a female, boo for the fact that sounds like she completely crushes all male tanks. Sounds like she's compensating for something. Then again if you guys release a champion that is not in need of changes the first two weeks after release, maybe I'll make a cookie to commemorate such a special occasion, but probably not.

BuddhazBounty

06-29-2011

Guys every champ they release in the future will not be under 6300 ip so just stop asking

La Tortuga

06-29-2011

I remember originally posting something about this 3 months ago in champ ideas section! It got a lot of upvotes

Can she please be able to jungle? A tank with no jungle capabilities is pretty lame, IMO...even if it is a female tank.

Spiritoffire

06-29-2011

I've always wanted to see a paladin like champion, especially a tanking one. The fact that she's a female champ isn't necessarily a bad thing but it is nice to have a female tank champion for once.

aeonrjf

06-29-2011

sounds like she will be the ultimate jungle tank...

Defensive stance (for jungleability)

Gap closer + repeated stuns... can you say massive ganking potential?

I predict in a very short time no other tanks will be used. Especially at high levels of play leonna will dominate the tank slot.

Sniper Wolf6

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-29-2011

She can tank,stun,and iniatiate YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

hairpinz

06-29-2011

lux with big muscles

Blaschko2

06-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeonrjf View Post
sounds like she will be the ultimate jungle tank...

Defensive stance (for jungleability)

Gap closer + repeated stuns... can you say massive ganking potential?

I predict in a very short time no other tanks will be used. Especially at high levels of play leonna will dominate the tank slot.
she'll be banned from most games imo

BrokenCrown

06-29-2011

I only hope she starts off OP until players get better with her. As with Yorick, if they are UP people wont want to use them even after balance changes.

nimatsu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-29-2011

Porq não coloca o macaco que Lol ¬¬"