Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Infinite Loop Error

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZehNetoBR

06-28-2011

I've been having this issue lately. At first it was with a specific case, then it started to happen with the http://www.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/cases/review link. It turns out that I get an error message showing the link is having too many redirects and, thus, I can't access it.

Before anyone asks, I'd like to say I haven't banned or anything. It simply started out of nowhere.

DemonicTrashcan

06-28-2011

I have the same error, if the information is helpful at all, I use Google Chrome as my browser.

CJGoomba

06-28-2011

Clear your temp files / cookies / saved information.

Darmon

06-28-2011

Ive never even see that, so its prolly a client-side problem. As CJGoomba says, try clearing your cache, and if that doesnt work try updating Flash/Java/Shockwave. At that point, if nothing helps, its prolly more useful to submit a ticket to support, since theres no a lot regular users can do besides give general advice.