soo it says my account has been suspended untill...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IHopeSHESlvl18

06-28-2011

soo pretty much the title my account said this, your account has been suspended untill june 28, 2011 well its now that date why is my account still suspended!

IS15d8a62e3d4c8c

06-28-2011

they dont unban trash

Aametherar

06-28-2011

Just wait an extra day, if you're still banned contact them via email.

Dreampod

06-28-2011

Bans are for full 24 hour periods. That means that if you received a 3-day ban at 11:37am on June 25 your ban will terminate at 11:37am on June 28. I believe that generally if you check the time you received the email that roughly corresponds to when the ban was issued. If it reaches the 29th and you still can't play contact player support.

Phyrie

06-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreampod View Post
Bans are for full 24 hour periods. That means that if you received a 3-day ban at 11:37am on June 25 your ban will terminate at 11:37am on June 28. I believe that generally if you check the time you received the email that roughly corresponds to when the ban was issued. If it reaches the 29th and you still can't play contact player support.
TY for clarifying that. I wasn't sure if it was based on when the ban was issued or on Riot's time zone.

Falleng0d

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-28-2011

Riots time zone most likely. PST. It has been June 28th for about 1 hour 30 min so....you got another 23 hours left to wait to be unbanned.

Mísanthropic

06-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by mummyfish View Post
they dont unban trash
This is what the Tribunal enables... Automated abuse!