Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Why are people with 1 person reporting them even in here?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Scampor

06-28-2011

I don't get why every case I've gotten lately has had 1 reporting player. Most of them have been pretty tame, but why is this even in here.

I was under the impression that the tribunal was to remove repeat offenders... Heck a lot of them are people from the other team, who are likely just upset that they lost.

1 report seems awfully nit-picky.

Phyrie

06-28-2011

From what i've seen it is something to do with the amount of time played vs the number of reports so say a new account gets a report in the first day or someone who has been inactive for a month plays and gets a report right off it shows up.

I pardon most of these cases.

If you're referring to the fact that only one person reported them period but they had 10 cases against them a report is a report. It may be an issue idk but i'd like to see if a red responds to this.

Mísanthropic

06-28-2011

Or just punish the case as you originally intended... Whatever you do, spare us your fallacious banter about how you all pardon because it fools no one.