Stat Display Incorrect

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jonah

09-04-2009

Hello, last night i was playing Dr Mundo with my new rune system with red HP runes and HP regen runes.

My display was telling me i had 11 HP regen despite me having not only my HP regen runes but also having 16 hp regen just from the regrowth pendant.

Throughout the game, it was impossible for me to distinguish how much HP regen i actually had especially when i had HP regen runes, masteries, warmogs armor among others because it always said my HP regen was not displaying correctly.

May i suggest a feature to also add an icon in the buff section to display how many charges of warmogs armor you have, whether it be by minion kills in the bottom left of the icon and champion kills in the bottom right of the warmogs icon.

Cheers

Esch19

09-04-2009

on the hp regen did you press C or click your character icon? if so that could be hp per sec regen while the regroth pendent is... 17.5 over 5 secs? wich is about 5.7 ish ? if im wrong sry, just a thought are the runes hp regen per sec, or over 5 secs?

Jonah

09-04-2009

It doesnt matter, the hp regen from regrowth pendant alone shows hp regen per second yes, but it doesnt include the values for your runes which means it doesnt say whether your runes are working or not. Regardless, playing a champion like Dr Mundo should also include the passive regen per second for him as well, although that might not include it on the character stat panel, the runes should...

Kn1ghtHawk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-29-2009

I'm gonna add on to Jonah's here, since his issue is similar to mine. I've tried searching for a similar problem, but I haven't seen any that have been posted recently, if at all.

My 'report' has to deal with runes/mastery display within game, correctly. They are not. They seem to be "lost in translation" somewhere along the way.

In this case, check out the crit chance %. From the Mastery tree, I should be at 12%. I do not have crit chance % in runes (why they aren't posted), but once you check out the ingame Character stats, you see that the crit chance is only listed at 4%, instead of the 12% it should be. Playing through games, I'm never sure how high my crit chance % really is due to the initial stat being off.

What is the reason behind this? Is it a glitch, or just improper stat displays?

Kn1ghtHawk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-30-2009

/bump for some help on issue

Kn1ghtHawk

Recruiter

10-06-2009

/bump - any answer yet?