The Old Spice Guy Does Tribunal

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Purrity

06-27-2011

You would kick puppies if it were legal, would shove old ladies if it were legal, and try to get peoples gaming accounts damaged. Now look at me. I've played more games of all varieties and have more gaming experience than you ever will. You will never fit into another game where you can't pretend you're the right hand of the law while killing all purpose of a player moderated environment.

You spend your internet time leaving hateful malicious messages to people asking why they received an automated ban; I spend my internet time reading interesting news articles.

You spend your gaming time reading people mouthing off because it gets you off; I spend my gaming time gaming and earning 5x the IP you do with yours.

You report every single person that upsets you, which is a lot of people because you've never had life experience. I disable chat because I don't find your hairtrigger upsettal particularly interesting and I don't want to be friends with you. I don't even report leavers. Whoever is wrecking the game gets past me and eventually finds their way into your team.

Housemate

06-27-2011

That guy in the pic is hot.

Cupiter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-27-2011

I came in here expecting my line of sight to be redirected repeatedly. Disappoint.

Dreampod

06-27-2011

2/10 Troll

Phyrie

06-28-2011

Look at your post, now back to mine
Now look at your post, now back to mine
Sadly your post isn't mine but if you stopped trolling and started thinking
Your post could look like mine.
Look down, now back up where are you?
You're on Google desperately trying to find a meme to match mine
Look down back up this post is now diamonds!
Anything is possible when you think before you troll
I'm on a horse.

Mourning Soil

06-28-2011

This made me happy. Thank you, OP.

Mísanthropic

06-28-2011

You have the wrong place. This is the "Trollbunal". The Tribunal's <--th -->a^t<--w -->v^ay--!->