Hesitation to buy RP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VvlJbKLuRTmQ2kRT

06-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreampod View Post
Assuming you are providing an accurate description of your behaviour, you probably aren't going to receive bans. On the other hand you did get a warning.

I would suggest writing a nice polite letter to Riot Support saying basically the things you did here and making it clear that you aren't trying to argue or justify whatever you did but want to know what it was in order to avoid it in the future.

My personal guess is that you probably got reported for bad games as a feeder because your name is suggestive of an intentional troll combined with poor play. I would strongly consider asking Riot for a name change (because it makes you look guilty on the Tribunal) or paying for one yourself.
He got a warning already, that means he will get banned in the future. It's a tribunal where punishment is swift.

JM6

06-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Projected View Post
He got a warning already, that means he will get banned in the future. It's a tribunal where punishment is swift.
This whole mob mentality of punishing in the Tribunal is saddening. when the Tribunal upcoming it was something that most were excited to get the ragers out of games and clean up the community.

it takes a few bad folks and Riot not caring enough to wreck it for everyone. the sad thing is it has ultimately reduced things to Silent gaming and "only premades" because of this gestapo fear of being reported by trollers in a solo queue. Riot's inability to find a happy medium with the community is just jeopardizing all the awards League has been achieving for naught.

VvlJbKLuRTmQ2kRT

06-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadly Mystique View Post
This whole mob mentality of punishing in the Tribunal is saddening. when the Tribunal upcoming it was something that most were excited to get the ragers out of games and clean up the community.

it takes a few bad folks and Riot not caring enough to wreck it for everyone. the sad thing is it has ultimately reduced things to Silent gaming and "only premades" because of this gestapo fear of being reported by trollers in a solo queue. Riot's inability to find a happy medium with the community is just jeopardizing all the awards League has been achieving for naught.
I wholeheartedly agree with you. There are many ways of falsifying a game chat to make it look like another person is trolling, while actually 4-man premade is trolling him. You cannot confirm through chat if person is stealing buffs, spams map ping, leaves fights at a critical moment. It is just not possible, but still, even when there is not enough information there are 4 people reporting a guy vs. 1. Who will you believe? Of course 4.

Morale of the story - never ever play alone. Always queue with a firend who can actually make statements in chat to protect you from trolls. If you are alone, then right now it's a dangerous game.