Nidalee, fotm

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SethCypher

06-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckyone001 View Post
This thread is tainted with dumb.
I thought it was made from dumb.

Mista Waka

06-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaunyAOWL View Post
nidalee: she can heal herself alot
she can 2 shot an enemy champion at lvl 4
at lvl 6 she can run away if she gets ganked
and you say that her laning is the only good thing that she can do? no
she just 2 shots everyone who gets in range and then shes fed so nobody can kill her
i say that nidalee needs a bad nerf on her spear a huge nerf
How bad of a troll are you. Two shot from a lvl 4 Nidalee.

Real.

ASYLUM101

06-27-2011

Er, lol.

To the guy who says he hasn't seen a nid in ranked - doesn't hotshotgg main her?

SethCypher

06-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASYLUM101 View Post
Er, lol.

To the guy who says he hasn't seen a nid in ranked - doesn't hotshotgg main her?
Yes he does, he's one of the best Nidalees too. I wouldn't be surprised if he invented the method of soloing Baron with Nidalee.

Mista Waka

06-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASYLUM101 View Post
Er, lol.

74% win ratio.

Kyken

06-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamboRal View Post
Wait. Are you telling me you that you think you're in a "higher ELO"? Because I can't even find you on the ladder.
rofl u do realize that ramboral could not even be his name in game just saying.

Cield

06-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeraph View Post
Sorry, but LOL (and no that doesnt stand for league of legends). Get higher elo. I never, EVER, see her. Seriously in my last 50 games I haven't seen her. Its because her laning phase is her ONLY good phase.
higher elo? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwUYTlLQqHM
iirc this guy right here was #1 in solo queue for the longest time. and he mains nid. not to mention the laning phase can decide games in high elo.

Telitha

06-27-2011

In a teamfight cougar form amounts to nearly nothing, if you throw yourself in there you're going to get yourself killed. It's why you build AP. Her spear is an epic poke prior to the fight and once it starts you're pretty much a support with an option to go into cougar form to chase down stragglers. Commit too early and you die, commit too late and they start escaping.

The spear does not need to be nerfed as like all skill shots it is easiest to dodge at extremely short and extremely long range. If it hits you at extreme short range (one juke step will often shake the aim on a skill shot at melee ranges) it does almost nothing anyway as it needs space to build up power and at max range it is easy to spot coming, you see it you dodge it. In mid range (easiest range to hit) it does decent damage for a skillshot nuke. No problem detected.

Luckyone001

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telitha View Post
In a teamfight cougar form amounts to nearly nothing, if you throw yourself in there you're going to get yourself killed. It's why you build AP. Her spear is an epic poke prior to the fight and once it starts you're pretty much a support with an option to go into cougar form to chase down stragglers. Commit too early and you die, commit too late and they start escaping.

The spear does not need to be nerfed as like all skill shots it is easiest to dodge at extremely short and extremely long range. If it hits you at extreme short range (one juke step will often shake the aim on a skill shot at melee ranges) it does almost nothing anyway as it needs space to build up power and at max range it is easy to spot coming, you see it you dodge it. In mid range (easiest range to hit) it does decent damage for a skillshot nuke. No problem detected.
It's far from useless. Just because you can't leap into a fight and rip people to shreds (barring extreme feeding) doesn't mean it's not an EXTREMELY excellent ultimate to have.

It's amazing for securing kills with your teammates, it has a nice little built in mini-distance close that does damage, an AoE, and a damage ability that gains power the lower health they are (generally , its a good time to switch to cougar form and secure a kill on low health targets) It works very well early game for farming and holding your own, and mid to late game it's great for securing kills with your team and taking chunks out of people.

All 3 cougar form abilities scale with AP, her heal has ridiculous scaling, she has map control, and long LONG range poking that does a lot of damage... she's borderline amazing even without her ultimate

Luckyone001

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaunyAOWL View Post
nidalee: she can heal herself alot
she can 2 shot an enemy champion at lvl 4
at lvl 6 she can run away if she gets ganked
and you say that her laning is the only good thing that she can do? no
she just 2 shots everyone who gets in range and then shes fed so nobody can kill her
i say that nidalee needs a bad nerf on her spear a huge nerf
Ask Gentlemen Gragas how he handles a Nidalee running away.