Reason Why Tribunal Sucks

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

drumsandfire

06-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperiorMale View Post
the tribunal does suck and you can't say anything at all in chat or you get reported. play enough games and eventually you get suspended/banned. GG. Quality.
Honestly? I've played well over a thousand games, and I say lots of things every game. The difference between you and I? I say things that aren't intended to belittle or berate. At some point in your life you will realize there is a living, breathing human (hopefully!) at the other end of your hateful comments. I only hope, for your sake, that it comes sooner rather than later.

Diflade

06-27-2011

Well The Tribunal is a way that players can discuss summoners behavior in game, They should be able to make choices. So i say that youre wrong.

xSeCKSx

06-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by drumsandfire View Post
Honestly? I've played well over a thousand games, and I say lots of things every game. The difference between you and I? I say things that aren't intended to belittle or berate. At some point in your life you will realize there is a living, breathing human (hopefully!) at the other end of your hateful comments. I only hope, for your sake, that it comes sooner rather than later.
People agree to Summoner's Code and the Eula but so many fail to actually grasps the concepts.

I like how the people who agree with the OP believe their justified in being rude and obnoxious - like the rest of us don't get teamed with weaker players or anything. If you can't say something nice, and you're unable to offer some positive advice, why waste time typing insults that do nothing to help and put your account at risk?