Reason Why Tribunal Sucks

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fiendin4Kush

06-27-2011

Well im glad you read it then makes me smile that u actually went back and took the time to read my post hahahahahha

Graogg

06-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiendin4Kush View Post
I agree with this post simply because i had no clue that leaving games would get u suspended and i left 3 games in 1 day the first day i got it cause ppl were being children and then logged in the next day to see 2/3 suspension notice rofl they gave me 3 chances to be forgiven but then they took two of those 3 chances away in 1 go rofl riot is fail just like the rest of the video games today because little 12 year old children write letters and get there own way IMO DONT BAN PPL THAT PLAY UR GAMES AND MAKE YOU MONEY FOR VIEWERS GG UR PWNING URSELFS. If you want a sucessful game give ppl 5 hour bans or something for leaving games short notice use your brain that god gave u and be nice to the ppl who support your game and download ur long patches and painfully have to subside themselfs to your toon graphics.
You might have not have known that leaving could lead to bans, but you had to know that leaving a game with 9 other people would effect those 9 other people. Also, since it's your first day playing, you were better off just making a new account having learned your lesson (hopefully).

Fiendin4Kush

06-27-2011

Heh while your at it go back to Playstation and play sum more spyro thats where 12 yr olds belong

Fiendin4Kush

06-27-2011

Im happy and i love you spyro but think outside the box not the one your stuck inside just because it hasnt happened to u doesnt mean its right.

Wonderbolts

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-27-2011

Quote:
Heh while your at it go back to Playstation and play sum more spyro thats where 12 yr olds belong
i am 22 years old thank you very much. i just love Spyro. Dont judge by someone's name

Noxious10

06-27-2011

Spry you're like that Kameo.

CrappyMMsystem

06-27-2011

Quote:
While you're at it, go back to (your/the) Playstation and play some more Spyro. That''s where 12 year olds belong.

You racked up more than 9 mistakes in your single run-on sentence. Are you a downy or just a preteen? Mayhaps you should take a gander at "playstation" as well.

Fiendin4Kush

06-27-2011

Lol hey bro theres a reason why i passed english 12 with 50% and id say that was the most sad attempt at making someone mad u just made fun of a down syndrom kid real original i hope that made you feel warm and secure inside hahahahaha

Wonderbolts

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noxious10 View Post
Spry you're like that Kameo.
the Kameo game for Xbox 360 was epic

The Herpes Clown

06-27-2011

Whole thread is butthurt.