Reason Why Tribunal Sucks

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Noxious10

06-27-2011

I join normal Queue.

Udyr instant lock: jungle.
Orianna instant lock:

3 haven't picked.

I pick Irelia, wait a bit, lock.

They subsequently pick:

Pantheon/Leblanc 4th and 5th.

Conversation in chat....................................

Noxious10: ?
Noxious10: really?
Noxious10: i'm soloing top
Kameo: no
Kameo: you're not
Kameo: LOLOL
Noxious10: yea
Noxious10: i am
Kameo: queue doddge
Kameo: now
Kameo: because you arent
Noxious10: you can go mid
Kameo: nah
Kameo: i want top

I call top, with Irelia, an amazing hero for solo. I picked her 3rd.

This is why I tell people to stfu, ****** etc get in verbal agruments. I got a 7 day banned that honestly I deserved. (according to policy.) Do I think this is how it should be? No.

Fix your **** riot.

Noxious10

06-27-2011

Just got in game, and Pantheon and Leblanc are talking **** and dissing skin, saying I suck etc.. If i respond I"ll get banned i'm sure.

Wonderbolts

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-27-2011

tribunal does not suck. you just do

fail rage downvote

SuperiorMale

06-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend of Spyro View Post
tribunal does not suck. you just do
stfu

the tribunal does suck and you can't say anything at all in chat or you get reported. play enough games and eventually you get suspended/banned. GG. Quality.

Graogg

06-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperiorMale View Post
stfu

the tribunal does suck and you can't say anything at all in chat or you get reported. play enough games and eventually you get suspended/banned. GG. Quality.
So by your logic, everyone is banned past 100 games? Oh wait, they aren't.

CrappyMMsystem

06-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graogg View Post
So by your logic, everyone is banned past 100 games? Oh wait, they aren't.
Yeah, some of us are intentionally trolling within Riot's approved trolling rules and spam reporting everyone else.

You're either the predator or the prey when it comes to the tribunal.

Fiendin4Kush

06-27-2011

I agree with this post simply because i had no clue that leaving games would get u suspended and i left 3 games in 1 day the first day i got it cause ppl were being children and then logged in the next day to see 2/3 suspension notice rofl they gave me 3 chances to be forgiven but then they took two of those 3 chances away in 1 go rofl riot is fail just like the rest of the video games today because little 12 year old children write letters and get there own way IMO DONT BAN PPL THAT PLAY UR GAMES AND MAKE YOU MONEY FOR VIEWERS GG UR PWNING URSELFS. If you want a sucessful game give ppl 5 hour bans or something for leaving games short notice use your brain that god gave u and be nice to the ppl who support your game and download ur long patches and painfully have to subside themselfs to your toon graphics.

Wonderbolts

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-27-2011

ragers like the OP noob = tribunal is WORKING

Riot ftw

Fiendin4Kush

06-27-2011

Spyro ur a noob just like the rest of them you sound like the person who says ya ill accept that chip in my skin so i can buy materials and food faster just because it works doesnt mean its right god you have much to lrn specially when ur name is spyro thats what i mean by 12 yr olds.

Wonderbolts

06-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiendin4Kush View Post
Spyro ur a noob just like the rest of them you sound like the person who says ya ill accept that chip in my skin so i can buy materials and food faster just because it works doesnt mean its right god you have much to lrn specially when ur name is spyro thats what i mean by 12 yr olds.
rage more please