Remove IP from Tribunal

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aametherar

06-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by HellsThunder View Post
I find it hard to believe that there are more players clicking Pardon rather than Punish, one guy posted a thread here where he clicked Punish on 96 cases out of 100, so that simply has to be incorrect.

he got 480 IP for his efforts.
This (except worded properly) a punish rate around 96% is too lenient? That means on average I should be clicking pardon about once every 2 days, that does worry me.

Beaumains

06-28-2011

Perhaps the Tribunal should grant IP rewards based on the time spent reviewing a case. This could incentive people to read more, as they actually get rewarded more for doing so. If 'farmers' persist to abuse this strategy, at least it will be with fewer cases or hopefully for less IP than they could get by honest review.

Beaumains

06-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aametherar View Post
This (except worded properly) a punish rate around 96% is too lenient? That means on average I should be clicking pardon about once every 2 days, that does worry me.
One man does not a majority make (in this case).

Minandreas

06-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zileas View Post
Your hypothesis is that people are being wrongly motivated and are making bad decisions...

Well, you will be happy to know that this isn't the case. We have been validating results -- both people who were pardoned and those punished, and are very confident that things are fair. If anything, the tribunal results are too lenient.

- Zileas
This is great to hear. With all the posts in this forum I thought perhaps there were people being wrongly hammered by the Trib. But I guess that's what happens when some butt hurt people get vocal about it. Good to hear some confirmation from Riot that all is working as intended. =)