Be careful on reports that claim feeder

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CJGoomba

06-27-2011

So ive encountered several reports that claimed there was a feeder on either team. One report in general described this malicious vlad out to ruin their game by feeding the enemy. After reading the chat log I found that the other team was focusing on him because he was a snowball champ. The end score ended up being 2/8 for poor vlad who not only hot shut do wn by the enemy, but by his team as well.

Just be careful when voting on feeder reports, those are very tricky.

Delinth

06-27-2011

I agree. Most reports of Intentional Feeding just are not able to be confirmed. Chances are they were just having a bad game. Unless they state they are feeding or have a ludicrous amount of deaths and all Zeals (as an example) I will forgive the report of feeding.

Most of these though, end up getting Punished. Why? They usually **** themselves in the next couple of games by AFKing and admitting it, racial slurs, you know, all the fun stuff we at the Tribunal love....

CJGoomba

06-27-2011

Very true. Its just like the single game report cases, not enough evidence to prove punish, so pardon- dony skip, pardon.

GeminiTroll

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-27-2011

Yeah, if feeding is the only offense, I look for really obvious signs like being level 5 in a 40 minute game, all boots, single digit minion kills, admitting it in chat, ect. If I don't see any of that, and they're not being obnoxious or otherwise breaking the rules, I pardon. If it's borderline, I skip.

Naukhel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-27-2011

I agree with all post thus far.

Phyrie

06-27-2011

in feeder cases i am really big on reading the chat log. If it doesn't say it by the person, if it isn't indicated in chat like "omg why did you run into their turrets?", if their level vs their item build/minion kills isn't indicative of someone trying, if their recent history doesn't indicate a habitual feeder, and if their name isn't "feeding to 30" i lean towards pardon.

Minandreas

06-27-2011

I feel like way too many people drop the "intentional feeding" bomb out of rage at a player they feel is losing the game for them. Which is flat out wrong. "INTENTIONAL" being the key word there. Honestly, what the hell makes people think that sooooo many people are out to try and assist the enemy team in winning the game? It's utterly moronic. The only times I ever judge to punish an "intentional feeding" report is if they are 0/20/0 or something extremely close to that. People have terrible games sometimes. That's all there is to it. You can't report someone for having a bad game, no matter how godlike you are or how you never ever have a bad game EVER. (that's supposed to be funny)

Delinth

06-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minandreas View Post
I feel like way too many people drop the "intentional feeding" bomb out of rage at a player they feel is losing the game for them. Which is flat out wrong. "INTENTIONAL" being the key word there. Honestly, what the hell makes people think that sooooo many people are out to try and assist the enemy team in winning the game? It's utterly moronic. The only times I ever judge to punish an "intentional feeding" report is if they are 0/20/0 or something extremely close to that. People have terrible games sometimes. That's all there is to it. You can't report someone for having a bad game, no matter how godlike you are or how you never ever have a bad game EVER. (that's supposed to be funny)

I agree. I've had some pretty bad games. I went 0/12/8 on Kog'Maw once simply because they had good counter-picks and would generally focus me first. God what a nightmare that game was. This is my basis. Everyone has crappy games, you just have to be able to tell the Unintentional Feeding apart from Intentional.

CJGoomba

06-27-2011

This post in itself reveals just how thorough and perceptive our tribunal players are. Riot has been saying it all along, but I'm gonna go ahead and pat us on the back:

System Working As Intended, gj guys

Kaedan

06-27-2011

Yup, I've pardoned some cases that were accused of feeding where it's obvious it was normal gameplay and not intentional.