When taric!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hifey Jose

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-27-2011

I dont mind using the 5th age taric skin, but I mind the comments that are said to me EVERYtime i use it.

Nilok

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-27-2011

bump

BeardRex

06-27-2011

He needs something different. Something as drastic as Corporate Mundo or Frostfire Annie.

I personally don't want to see vandal taric. I think he still needs to be a "good guy" archtype.

Eleraan

06-27-2011

I vote yes to Vandal Taric!!!
I actually play Taric quite a bit, works great with some of our team comps. I do own the pink skin but come on! I'm tired of being so Fabulous, after all with such a Fabulous Taric on my team how can we lose.

Mephew

06-27-2011

Blood diamond Taric?

Sir Tiddles

06-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeefSupremeGrand View Post
How about Rainbow Taric skin ? Sorry bad joke.

I think Taric is they most underated/ underplayed champs because of his "stigma" . If they made a macho man skin, he would become a more popular pick. Maybe make him a construction worker, lol.

You really bought the pink skin for him?
Or a police officer? How about an American Indian chief?

Hifey Jose

06-27-2011

~BUMP~

Yea, I wasnt a big fan of the vandal taric, reminded me of vladimir, and I hate vlad....with a passion. Pentakil taric, "blood diamond taric", or those black stones on taric... they all sound neat, Im just tried of green and gold, and purple pink. I just want to see a cool looking cape and headpiece, and some shiney diamond effects with his ult, etc.

Snes C

06-27-2011

I think Taric just needs an overall appearance rework. His spells are very visually underwhelming in-game, and his splash art is just too campy to be taken seriously. I get that he's supposed to be this ambiguously gay character, but there are more subtle ways to go about it than by making him look all prissy on the loading screen. Show off that freakin' huge hammer he swings around. That thing has giant diamond chunks on the ends! That thing is Bad-A!

Denjiki

06-27-2011

Lol, yeah right. Keep dreaming. This has been complained about for a loooong time, by myself included. It'll happen right after they release a new map. Or maybe right after they re-work Stealth. His passive has been complained about, his Ult has been complained about, and most of all him not having any new skins has been complained about. I'm with you 100% as an absolute and avid Taric player, but I don't see it happening. Riot doesn't care about Taric one bit. They'll keep comming out with Trist skins and Mundo skins and Warwick skins and Corki skins while Taric, one of the original champions, has been kept with the same 3 skins since forever...I guess the Armor of the Fifth Age is new-er, but it is still just a change in color and nothing else.

Vetrathene

06-27-2011

Yeah, poor Taric, especially since hes actually a spectacular champion, and certainly my favorite tank to play, the best we can hope for is riot sees the thread and decides to make a new skin...finally