When taric!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hifey Jose

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-27-2011

When will RIOT ever make a new taric skin! Im tired of seeing green Taric, and everytime I use the pink skin, I get called a F^G. everybody else has like 5+ skins...yet Taric has only the 3 he was originally released with....

Also, I think taric could use a VERY minor buff. Maybe on his passive to give him a lil more mana per hit? Or even his IMBUE to heal a little more? All of his damages are weak compared to ANY other tank.

I dont care for the buff, I just want a new skin.

Ruby Taric? - All red with HUGE epic crystals

Diamond Taric? - WHITE EPIC CRYSTALS! - With a white cape and epic boots and hammer and cool looking headgear!

BeefSupremeGrand

06-27-2011

How about Rainbow Taric skin ? Sorry bad joke.

I think Taric is they most underated/ underplayed champs because of his "stigma" . If they made a macho man skin, he would become a more popular pick. Maybe make him a construction worker, lol.

You really bought the pink skin for him?

Lower Levels

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-27-2011

Change his sound bytes too...

Hifey Jose

06-27-2011

See what I mean RIOT! >.> Another rainbow joke LOL and YES! I did buy the pink skin...it was on sale a couple months ago, and I like taric, so I bought it. He's sooooooo good to use as a support in ranked games....heals, team armor buffs, team attack buff, and stuns....couldnt have asked for a better support champ. But yea...he talks weird, he dances weird, looks weird in pink....

Giltia Zero

06-27-2011

...do you have a problem with Fifth Age Taric?

Get out.

Nilok

06-27-2011

Vandal Taric
nuff said.

Morganax

06-27-2011

^ Mordekaiser?

Nilok

06-27-2011

The alternative is to have "Taric" drop the facade and have Jace wear his Planewalker cloths.

IS1d0cb1517abd96

06-27-2011

http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wik...ht/SkinsTrivia

Taric looks so awesome in Chinese art *.*

BeefSupremeGrand

06-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giltia Zero View Post
...do you have a problem with Fifth Age Taric?

Get out.

Not at all! The pink furry leg warmers are fabulous!!!!