Making Pantheon useful again?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SeventhSky

06-28-2011

Is it possible? I have a headache thinking up a build :|

Pig Magus

06-28-2011

I think it's just his numbers are too low. In my lowly elo he's decent.

Xentorx

06-28-2011

I start off with boots (T1) and pots, then if my team and i are doing good rush IE. If they are not doing so good i get cheaper items that can deal dmg, maybe a dorans blade.....but yea coming up with a complete build is a bit of a pain.

oh i just use him for normal too not ranked

SeventhSky

06-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pig Magus View Post
I think it's just his numbers are too low. In my lowly elo he's decent.
Yeah seems he's just gonna be useful for low elo until they fix him :|

SeventhSky

06-28-2011

I got the Manamune with Sheen route then upgrade Sheen to a Triforce and get some items for defense and late game work on my criticals. In the end the build is just too **** expensive without extensive farming. Maybe I should work on getting Armor Pen earlier.

powwder

06-28-2011

i don't like sheen and triforce with him since his spear doesn;t proc it and hes more of a AD caster.

i get meki first and harass the hell out of people with spears while focusing on last hitting. build tear asap so i can build mana with spear spamming.

oh and don;t try to use your stun heartseeker combo early, its garbage and will only waste mana. the stun is too low and the damage for heartseeker takes too long to matter until both are higher rank

i get a brut right after boots 1 and then go tanky with warmogs and atmas for most games but it depends on how things are turning out. most of the time people focus you just because your panth and everyone thinks your useless and an easy kill so i'm forced to get more beef.

early on your focus is farming and in small team skirmishes your goal is to not get killed, late game if you have good farm you'll be good.

On the otehr hand if they suck and feed you a few kills early thats another story....

SeventhSky

06-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by powwder View Post
i don't like sheen and triforce with him since his spear doesn;t proc it and hes more of a AD caster.

i get meki first and harass the hell out of people with spears while focusing on last hitting. build tear asap so i can build mana with spear spamming.

oh and don;t try to use your stun heartseeker combo early, its garbage and will only waste mana. the stun is too low and the damage for heartseeker takes too long to matter until both are higher rank

i get a brut right after boots 1 and then go tanky with warmogs and atmas for most games but it depends on how things are turning out. most of the time people focus you just because your panth and everyone thinks your useless and an easy kill so i'm forced to get more beef.

early on your focus is farming and in small team skirmishes your goal is to not get killed, late game if you have good farm you'll be good.

On the otehr hand if they suck and feed you a few kills early thats another story....
Weird, I thought that the Spear throw procs Sheen. Anyway I'll try paying more attention next time and see if it does proc it or not. I was pretty sure I saw Pantheon's hands glowing red.

powwder

06-28-2011

i meant for teh spear itself....like parrrlet for gp or mystic shot for ez. those skills themselves apply on hit so the sheen damage will be on the projectile is what i meant lol sorry

SeventhSky

06-28-2011

I don't think Spear Shot applies On hit effects. GP's Parrrley and Ez's mystic Shot both specifies that those skills doesn't on hit in their tooltips. So Sheen should proc with his auto attack after Spear Shot.

SkyPatrol

06-29-2011

Pantheon Build:
Masteries:
25 / 0 / 5

Skill:
Ignite:so when somone has a low hp u can ignite it to kill it
Speed: Because you will need enough speed to chase someone if your ignite fails

Items:
The First Recommended item (the stick mobob srry i forgot whats it called)
Berzerker Greaves
That cup thing after u bought the first item
Phantom Dancer
Starks Fevor.. something something the life steal flag
Infinity Edge
Last item is any of ur choice because the 5 items above is a Legendary

Abilities:
Lv 1 = Stun
Lv 2 = Spear throw
Lv 3 = Spear Speed thingy
Lv 4 = Stun
Lv 5 = Spear throw