My favourite part of the tribunal is

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Krazy Hobo

06-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeus In A Speedo View Post
Making it to the Tribunal can be a piece of cake if the super-majority of our peers don't give a flying [insert generic curse word here] about each other. Thus, this standard may be dangerously flawed.

You said you feel our juries are "too lenient", which implies that there're far more pardons than punishes.
Your entire post is an assumption. For example, how does the jury being too lenient imply there's far more pardons than punishes?

1. Stop assuming.
2. Learn to read.

Mísanthropic

06-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaptainSlow View Post
Your entire post is an assumption. For example, how does the jury being too lenient imply there's far more pardons than punishes?

1. Stop assuming.
2. Learn to read.
1. No proof, therefore, assumptions are valid.
2 You're far too late, I already know how...

DriftingSmoke

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zileas View Post
Sorry to hear you are frustrated. Bans resolve at a time which is both a date and a time of day, usually some number of days after the ban is issued.

Getting banned by the tribunal is QUITE difficult. You need to first make it into the tribunal, which requires that you were reported a lot, and then you have to be voted guilty, which requires that your fellow gamers considered you quite guilty -- our standard for guilt IS a super-majority of your peers who you play with every day. In general, we feel that the juries are too lenient and a lot of the 'borderline' cases that get tossed as not guilty are actually quite guilty... But we've left this up to the community to determine how harsh they want the review process to be.

We think we are very fair with this given all that. That being said, I hope your ban resolves soon, and that you enjoy LoL and don't find you have another encounter with the tribunal. If you are a consistently positive influence on your team, it's very unlikely that you'd end up in it again.
Really Zil? Really? When you have this gigantic thread: http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board....php?p=9773048 dedicated to cases which have 1-4 games? When people like jiji are live streaming minecraft and clicking punish inbetween timer waits? Show us, give us a way to view concluded tribunal cases and the punishment / pardon that was handed out instead of acting like this is some Orwellian fantasy for you guys where you're simply right and transparency in the system and sharing evidence are concepts to be scoffed at.

Big Ogre

06-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zileas View Post

Getting banned by the tribunal is QUITE difficult. You need to first make it into the tribunal, which requires that you were reported a lot...
I saw this and wanted to say something, I had a person with one reported game appear as a case today...just saying( I had made a thread about this earlier when I was getting 9/10 people with >5 reported games)

Rignite

06-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhySOsaltyy View Post
Fair enough. I guess everyone has their off games but apparently going less then 1:1 is terrible, then half the kids in ranked at my ELO would be banned. But if what you're saying is that I'll be banned sometime today, and my ban started at 11:30 AM on 6/24, you think it would end 11:30 AM on 6/27. But I guess my "3-Day ban" is actually 3.5-Day ban."
It's not off games you lying piece of work.

You outright lied about being a better player than you are and the simplest of searches revealed that. What would a more indepth search reveal?

Ban deserved. Don't be a ****** so much and play better, maybe you won't get banned.

BangsFatties4Elo

06-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeminiTroll View Post
0/5 <--- The intentional feeding game, perhaps?
Say what?

Are we all being trolled here? Maloth already pointed out the obvious flaw in Gemini's conclusion here. Thanks!

If we're to take Gemini serious, then a couple guys in FnaticMSI - you know, the team that won the championship - could end up in the Tribunal soon.

I really hope people like this are in the minority, but I don't believe it.