Ashe is HARD!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

fr00tcrunch

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toasterferret View Post
Ashe is super easy-mode.
^

Borly

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by heathenscum View Post
So i grabbed ashe recently and she isnt as easy to use as i thought. So anyone have any advice to make her useful early/mid game and what to do to farm faster?
Play the tutorial

XPtboy

06-27-2011

Early game just farm up, focus on last hitting and getting farmed, it's going to be hard to kill an oppenent in the lane because you are so squishy and don't do amazing damage yet. But if they overextend, then it is possible to punish them as the creeps will be hitting them too and it's easy to coordinate a gank with Ashe.

It's very hard to get away from Ashe since she got her frost arrows to slow the enemy down. After your doran's blade, I typically get my level 1 boots and then rush for the inifinity Edge, once I have this I can dish out good damage to almost anyeone.

In teamfights, you generally start off by staying in the back and spamming volleys, then once people start to get low, focus them and finish them off and make sure they don't get away with your frost arrows.

Your ultimate is great to initiate by the way. It's also good to finish off running enemies, It's also good to hit from your base to get an unexpected gank (even if you miss). What you'll notice with Ashe is that she gets progressively stronger as the game takes longer, so early on just focus on farming, don't die, if you get any kills then that's always a bonus, but don't seek out kills early on as they are never guaranteed and can backfire horribly. Relax, later you'll be a killing machine.

kirillian

06-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashandarei25 View Post
Ashe is easy to play, hard to master. You just gotta practice your farming (ONLY last hit)/positioning and landing your arrows. An ashe is pretty much useless if she can't land her arrows.
^ This. It's incredibly easy to use Ashe cuz she only has a couple damaging skills...but Ashe really shows off your positioning and awareness skills. Granted, her arrow can give you a free "get-out-of-jail-free" card, but when it's down, Ashe is a sitting duck...without teammates to make her shine, Ashe pretty much can't do anything...she's too slow, she's too squishy, and she takes so much farm to scale up to the point of other AD carries. However, come that 45 minute mark, if you've got a tank that can last about 3s and you haven't been feeding the other teaml, Hard-hitting Ashe becomes God-PENTAKILL-Ashe!!!

Positioning is really it. Don't get caught. Don't die.

NoobsWillOwnU

06-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wagwanamo Bay View Post
i would say if u dnt have mana regen runes, chalice of harmony is a must for ashe, she can harass hard with her abilities and her natural attack, so chalice is a must for spamming, what i do is go boots + 3 pots, sword of occult, chalice, upgrade to attack speed boots, phantom dancer ( the guy from b4 saying that the BF sword helps.. well you shouldnt need anything to help you last hit, if you know how to last hit, then you dnt need it at all, not attacking him, just saying) and then ie, with a bloodthirster as a finisher and you have a ashe with massive dps and a good carry + team player if u learn how to aim your ult and properly use hawkshot, as well as your frost at the right times.

I'd say for skills get barrage + ult maxxed asap since barrage's cd decreases immensely with each rank, 1 rank in frost after ur first barrage, and hawk maxed next because the extra range really does help save lives, and prevents ganks, and the extra gold doesnt hurt. i say 1 rank in frost because if your using it with barrage, with barrage max'd theres only a few times they arent slowed and it wnt be a huge bother, and if ur using frost shot their perma slow'd, so the extra range from hawkshot is more helpful overall.

Just my .02$

p.s. boots are a must for any ranged carry, because they let you kite and run away faster, and you will need to since your so fragile

p.s.s. this build works for alot of ad carry's, not just ashe

Agree with a lot of this, however I don't think you need a chalice. Golem Buff works way better and saves you the gold and an item slot. An ashe that can spam volley repeatedly is quite powerful. The low cool down of volley makes this skill even more powerful in team fights and for farming.

Just keep in mind, Don't steal the golem buff from someone who may need it more than you.

As for skill order, I use Volley because its ability to both farm and harass at the same time is truly great. Lvl 2 is Hawkshot Lvl 3 is Frost Arrow. After that Max Volley First and alternate between Frost Arrow and Hawkshot.

Ashe is a character that preforms well with positioning and situational awareness. However she truly shines when coordinated with your team.

rellify3

06-27-2011

Seriously, just read this.
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=384983

Wagwanamo Bay

06-27-2011

golem buff does work, but chalice allows you to have massive mana regen early on and keep it, while golem you prob cant kill as ashe as early as u can get a chalice, and allows ppl who need the buff to use it

HotsauceShoTYME

06-27-2011

Get flat attack damage marks and quints
armor seals
magic res per level glyphs

start with dorans blade
focus on only last hitting and just use volley if opponent is open or trying to harass. Just use it sparingly
you should be able to get 50-75 cs by 10 minute mark. first trip get 2 more dorans and boots. Build last whisper then get zeal. After that IE and PD and veil

ZloQue

06-27-2011

lol @ ashe being hard. this is a troll I hope.
Ashe is ezmode. RIGHT CLIKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.

2pudge1cup

06-27-2011

I just played a game where I maxed the owl thing first. Ended up with almost as much cs as the entire opposing team combined. It's not hard. Just hit creeps with low hp and then show up with better items than anyone else at the 30 min mark. Use your owl thing to scout and the split shot to harass.

You should just play some ai games and practice last hitting until you can get at least 4 outta 6 per wave without letting the lane push into the opponent's tower.