Heimer items

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jman69

04-09-2010

Is it worth getting Haunting Guise? I'm not sure it even works on turrets but I've seen a few Heimer players with the item. What is the opinion of Heimer with a haunting guise?

Fl4wless

04-09-2010

it doesn't work on his turrets

Carados

04-09-2010

It gives you AP, HP, and Spell Pen. Grab it if you need AP, HP, and Spell Pen.

Stop judging based on that little "Spell Vamp" thing, you're missing the important part of the item. It's effectively worthless anyway.

Azing

04-09-2010

Honestly not worth it on Heimer. Its best to maximize his AP in order to do the most damage with spells and turrets. If anything for magic penetration I'd get Abysmal Scepter, and only later on. Honestly though Heimer just doesn't hold much use for Mpen since he does split his damage up. Mpen on runes works fine.

Ujeye

04-09-2010

While stacking AP is pretty good for increasing heimers damage, both the rockets and grenade recently had their damage/ap ratio reduced. I highly suggest spell penetration, in red runes and itemized. It allows that AP you get to matter. Nothing like nading the center mid turret for 1/4 it's hp and stun/blinding the enemies huddled around it. Personally, I think haunting guise is an excellent addition, via AP/Spellpen/+hp. Heimer's got a large hp bar and I prefer to suppliment it. 200 extra hp here or there add's up! And to top it all off, Haunting Guise is cheap as dirt. I wouldn't go soo far as to STACK spell pen, but a handful here or there is nice.

Ujeye

Voidgolem

04-09-2010

Find at least 30-40 spell pen from runes and items and you're fine unless people stack it.

60 odd, for Merc Treads.

So...yeah. Haunting Guise is alright, HP makes you die less >.>