So it is flawed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SimplyAlive

06-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackRose90 View Post
they were beside i was playin with 9 friends and they didnt type any comments in the reason i was reported this is my smurf they just reported me for feeding/offensive lang and such when i did no such thing and i have my friends to stay by as proof
Have you already send in a ticket?

I am pretty curious for the answer of them. It is a pretty serious issue if this is truly the case.

TonyTonyChopper

Senior Recruiter

06-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplyAlive View Post
Have you already send in a ticket?

I am pretty curious for the answer of them. It is a pretty serious issue if this is truly the case.
Downvote harder, power hungry whale.

Matt516

06-26-2011

If someone's reported by all 9 of the other players, it's a pretty good bet to vote punish. You can't specifically try to break the system and then complain that its broken.

SimplyAlive

06-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt516 View Post
If someone's reported by all 9 of the other players, it's a pretty good bet to vote punish. You can't specifically try to break the system and then complain that its broken.
Still, a Riot employee should be able to see through false reports. I always thought this was the case, but if the OP speaks the truth, it is...kinda bad.

TonyTonyChopper

Senior Recruiter

06-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt516 View Post
That is obvious. But what are the chances that 9/9 players will report one specific player.
Have you even tried the tribunal? Nevermind...

You're just another one of those players barely above whats needed to use the tribunal.

Razyy

06-26-2011

sad system. sad company.

SimplyAlive

06-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razyy View Post
sad system. sad company.
Sad playerbase.

TonyTonyChopper

Senior Recruiter

06-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplyAlive View Post
Sad playerbase.
Bad competitive environment.

BlackRose90

06-26-2011

So if i went with 4 of my friends and convince the enemy team to report you because i dont like you you deserve a ban? time to ban all kat/akali/jarven/janna players then since they piss me off the most maybe mords to

TonyTonyChopper

Senior Recruiter

06-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackRose90 View Post
So if i went with 4 of my friends and convince the enemy team to report you because i dont like you you deserve a ban? time to ban all kat/akali/jarven/janna players then since they piss me off the most maybe mords to
Thats what it's turning out to be. Alot of players, and im assuming alot more players are going to be receiving generic emails with generic replies.