So it is flawed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BlackRose90

06-26-2011

So i decided to go on my level 30 recently unban for w/e reason and i got 9 friends together we played 20 custom games and i had them report me for w/e reason trolling/neg attitude/offense langauge feeding now i didnt do any of these things obviously but guess who's baned for another week

RIOT your the best i love you

i give this thread less than 30mins to be closed/deleted by riot

RandomG360

06-26-2011

it doesn't take any brains to see that nobody would ever vote anything but guilty with this system.

It's been done in other games and it's failed in every game its been in. Riot however is just flat out ******ed.

BlackRose90

06-26-2011

but i was sure riot review the cases and not ban based on what the community thinks maybe i can get an appeal but still someone is gonna come here and say i deserved my ban anyway lmao

Roccano

06-26-2011

YOU DESERVED IT!
lulz
In all seriousness though, if this is really what happened, then Riot really needs to look over their system, or shut it down for a bit.

BlackRose90

06-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krogoth1 View Post
YOU DESERVED IT!
lulz
In all seriousness though, if this is really what happened, then Riot really needs to look over their system, or shut it down for a bit.
currently waiting to get my ban appealed as i dont wanna wait another week to play my akali MY wifey QQ

BlackRose90

06-26-2011

Bump for riot to explain this madness

lord kratos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-26-2011

I have very rarely voted punish over pardon. This clearly shows how people do not read the chat logs.

SimplyAlive

06-26-2011

Riot should respond here. If this is truly the case, it means that the Riot employees don't judge very well and that this should be adressed, fast.

@OP, I am assuming you have played like a decent player in those matches, so that the reports were obviously flawed?

TonyTonyChopper

Recruiter

06-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplyAlive View Post
Riot should respond here. If this is truly the case, it means that the Riot employees don't judge very well and that this should be adressed, fast.

@OP, I am assuming you have played like a decent player in those matches, so that the reports were obviously flawed?
He said he was reported for number of reasons and didn't do any of what was reported against him to test the tribunal.

l2readbro.

Faggtrybackatyou.

BlackRose90

06-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplyAlive View Post

they were beside i was playin with 9 friends and they didnt type any comments in the reason i was reported this is my smurf they just reported me for feeding/offensive lang and such when i did no such thing and i have my friends to stay by as proof