A Proclamation From Yours Truly

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dragonk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-27-2011

I think as long as there becomes a disparity between people who vote correctly and people who are just trolling tribunal, it will work out well. That being said you still need people to oversee the whole thing, hence the reason I started the thread >.<.

Captain Alejo

06-27-2011

Has there been any thought put into providing users with their Tribunal file if they are banned/punished? That way they can review their behaviour and lose the ability to say "I never did X, Y, or Z!"

I know this may have some privacy implications, but like we, as members of the Tribunal, can see the names of all parties involved, wouldn't it be fair to show the victim the same information once judgement has been passed?

Kurvel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-27-2011

A little off topic: Could you add champion names to chat logs in tribunal? I can understand not showing all the stats on the game but somehow I feel it might paint the picture better although not totally necessary for the task.

Twisted Fox

06-27-2011

I would totally love to work for riot, but cant do any office job. For customer service there should be net jobs since reviewing cases, etc. can be done anywhere. Part time, piece meal basis would be great.

Dragonk

06-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Fox View Post
I would totally love to work for riot, but cant do any office job. For customer service there should be net jobs since reviewing cases, etc. can be done anywhere. Part time, piece meal basis would be great.
I know right! California offices are no accessible to most us lol. I mean I really wouldn't consider moving across the country for a QA job. Customer Service is thankless on so many levels, oh how many people have been cruel to me as telemarketer and campaign caller. Maybe for Morello's old position I would consider it though>.>.