A Proclamation From Yours Truly

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dragonk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-26-2011

I DragonK am willing to review tribunal cases for Riot and I'll do it cheap. I looked in the job openings and didn't see anything like this so I figured I would throw it out there. I believe I have an incredibly good record when it comes to passing down judgment so here's hoping. I'm willing to help out the tribunal system in a few different ways because I think it has potential just needs the right people. So if you guys at Riot have anything in mind, I'm willing to help out.

You can email me [email removed]

Sincerely,

DragonK

[Ryedan note: It's not smart to put your personal email on a public forum]

Mitey Oosik

06-26-2011

That's funny.

Ryedan

Visual Designer

06-26-2011
1 of 8 Riot Posts

You could always apply for a customer service job.

SimplyAlive

06-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryedan View Post
This may sound stupid here, but hereby a request to let a Red respond more on these forums, it would be appreciated alot by alot of people.

We need clarification on multiple issues, both for and against the Tribunal.

TonyTonyChopper

Senior Recruiter

06-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplyAlive View Post
This may sound stupid here, but hereby a request to let a Red respond more on these forums, it would be appreciated alot by alot of people.

This is the only thing I seem to agree with you on.

Ryedan

Visual Designer

06-26-2011
2 of 8 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplyAlive View Post

Mmmmm.. I wish I were a customer support dude they have access to the tools and logs to give people more info on why they were banned or what was up with their case.

I can try and comment on threads I feel I can add value to, but without admin tools in front of me, I can't do a whole lot. Lemme poke around...

SofaKingAwsome

06-26-2011

Oh boy is that...? Oh yes it is...
You posted your email on the forums. Your a brave man.

Loheim

06-26-2011

Quote:
Mmmmm.. I wish I were a customer support dude they have access to the tools and logs to give people more info on why they were banned or what was up with their case.

I can try and comment on threads I feel I can add value to, but without admin tools in front of me, I can't do a whole lot. Lemme poke around...
You guys should try telling summoners in the ban email why they were banned. Saying at some point in time you broke one of the following 5 offenses doesn't really help.

Dragonk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-26-2011

Quote:
I know but I live in NY, that's a LA office position >.<. If only you guys had an office in New York..... Thank you though =).

SimplyAlive

06-26-2011

Quote:

Ty for the response.

I don't think we need alot of specific information of banned people. We just need clarification on how the Tribunal works exactly.

Some things that have been heavily discussed on these forums:
-How are people spamming punish to farm IP being dealt with?
-What will be done against people who falsely report other players?
-How do Riot employees judge cases? Do they keep the punish rate of the players into account, or do they judge without it?
-Why doesn't Riot give specific reasons of their bans in the e-mails send to the banned?
etc. (Feel free to add more)

I understand if you can't answer questions like these, but it would be amazing if you could forward them to someone who can.

Thanks in advance!