Kennen guide - what items

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ranike

04-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Churchy View Post
As your last item, ******, haven't you looked at the picture?
So you wait until you've spent 14000g to get any type of health at all?

Smart plan dip****. Your build is terrible and you will feed against anyone who has half a brain.

By the way, in a game that isn't against bots, you won't farm 14000g.
i never said get the items it that order.

JEMANGEDESMONDES

04-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enzeru View Post
I play AP Kennen and it was pretty good. His AP ratio are fine cuz you can pretty much spam his spell+he farm/jungle like a chief.
Lolwut? I play Kennen a lot and he's always on the bottom of score board for creep kills. His damage is terrible against creeps they are cut in half. He's good at last hitting early game and that's it. You E+W lvl 5 each into a creep wave and take approx half their health.

Churchy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Friend of Urf

04-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranike View Post
i never said get the items it that order.
Just give up, seriously.
You originally posted this with a "This works great against bots" disclaimer. Anyone who seriously adds that to a post does NOT need to be writing any type of guides. For anyone.

Then you repost it just a few hours later. You haven't played kennen enough to know anything about him or you wouldn't have done something so incredibly stupid as to make a build with 0 survivability outside of a frozen mallet, which you bought as an afterthought vs bots.

Ranike

04-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Churchy View Post
Just give up, seriously.
You originally posted this with a "This works great against bots" disclaimer. Anyone who seriously adds that to a post does NOT need to be writing any type of guides. For anyone.

Then you repost it just a few hours later. You haven't played kennen enough to know anything about him or you wouldn't have done something so incredibly stupid as to make a build with 0 survivability outside of a frozen mallet, which you bought as an afterthought vs bots.
Ok first off, i have played an attack power and speed based build for Kennen several times and they've worked all the time.

Second, this is my thread, just stop commenting maybe?

Third, i didn't mean anything about winning against bots. The main reason for my game against bots is to see how well the build would work against a champion. Yes it's not the most reliable way, but i wanted to see how well attack speed and attack power does in general.

I don't know what your problem is, if you don't like it fine, just don't go *****ing about it's weaknesses. All builds will have weaknesses, attack power will do less against tanks and people who can kill you first, ability power means that if they silence you, you'd be better off with attack power and a tank build, well is just a target for enemies to hack at the heels of.

SolAnchovy

04-09-2010

I will bother commenting, only because you told me not to.

Ranike

04-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venae View Post
I will bother commenting, only because you told me not to.
As long as it isn't from Churchy, any other comments are fine. What do you think of it as an attack power + speed build?

Churchy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Friend of Urf

04-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranike View Post
Ok first off, i have played an attack power and speed based build for Kennen several times and they've worked all the time.

Second, this is my thread, just stop commenting maybe?

Third, i didn't mean anything about winning against bots. The main reason for my game against bots is to see how well the build would work against a champion. Yes it's not the most reliable way, but i wanted to see how well attack speed and attack power does in general.

I don't know what your problem is, if you don't like it fine, just don't go *****ing about it's weaknesses. All builds will have weaknesses, attack power will do less against tanks and people who can kill you first, ability power means that if they silence you, you'd be better off with attack power and a tank build, well is just a target for enemies to hack at the heels of.
Several meaning 4 or 5?
Good job, that's plenty of basis for writing a guide, when you have a clear understanding of a hero and all.
Your kennen build is more or less a terribly weak version of twisted fate by the way.
Your kennen build is like going AP on ashe because her arrow has a good AP ratio.

Quote:
The main reason for my game against bots is to see how well the build would work against a champion.
haha

ahahahahaaha
lol