Kennen guide - what items

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Enzeru

04-08-2010

I play AP Kennen and it was pretty good. His AP ratio are fine cuz you can pretty much spam his spell+he farm/jungle like a chief.

Joebags

04-08-2010

Yeah, thats a great build. Bet you can't lose with a build like that. Just like I never lose when I play heimerdinger just like this.

But seriously... 24 points in offense and you don't take Archaic Knowledge for KENNEN!? lol...

Ranike

04-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Churchy View Post
What game did you try this in?
A 45 minute game where you just farmed endlessly?

Your build costs 16500g and has ZERO survivability.
It's terrible.
Play some real games and realize this please.
most ranged dps builds would have little survivability, you wouldn't sacrifice say an infinity edge over something with armour and health because you plan to kill them before they kill you.

Churchy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Friend of Urf

04-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranike View Post
most ranged dps builds would have little survivability, you wouldn't sacrifice say an infinity edge over something with armour and health because you plan to kill them before they kill you.
16500g.

And no, if you build your ranged dps classes with no survivability like this, it's a wonder you have any wins. 1825 health isn't enough to survive tibbers and a fireball.

dawi

04-08-2010

im playing kennen ap with an item that gives speed..usually last whisper so i can get the 5th passive on with guinsoo blade since it boosts my ap too..but i saw a guy playin kennen dps like ranike and it worked nice for him.. But i guess is just boring cuz u just depend on the passive and your other skills includin the ultra are just wasted....

Ranike

04-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Churchy View Post
16500g.

And no, if you build your ranged dps classes with no survivability like this, it's a wonder you have any wins. 1825 health isn't enough to survive tibbers and a fireball.
frozen mallet, gives 700 hp, ******, haven't you looked at the picture? i have 2525 health

Ranike

04-09-2010

ffs, look i don't care if you think AP is better then a dps Kennen, i made this build for variety so deal with it. Use it, get ideas from it, or stay the **** away.

Punctuation

04-09-2010

: / any champ (especially ranged) with a phantom dancer and infinity edge is going to hit hard and fast... it's just the way it works. but the problem is it takes forever and a day to get those items.

Kopasamsu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-09-2010

i did fair in like 10 real games with recommended items .

Churchy

Friend of Urf

04-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranike View Post
frozen mallet, gives 700 hp, ******, haven't you looked at the picture? i have 2525 health
As your last item, ******, haven't you looked at the picture?
So you wait until you've spent 14000g to get any type of health at all?

Smart plan dip****. Your build is terrible and you will feed against anyone who has half a brain.

By the way, in a game that isn't against bots, you won't farm 14000g.