Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Renekton good pick?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Amaterasuomikami

06-26-2011

Quote:
N1njah bot:
I think the demise of renekton was greatly exaggerated..

He has a strong lane presence, but really shines with a solo lane.

Can tower dive like a boss... and is a very good bruiser.. probably the most balanced out of all of them imo.

He's a lot of fun, who cares if he's not OP?

Meh people tend to think that nerfs = end of character

Look at Gragas, people assumed he sucked because of his nerfs, was considered bottom tier and then Dreamhack came around and suddenly people realised:

Wow still good!

Modevasion

06-26-2011

^

lol everyone who played a decent gragas knew he was borderline OP..

I didn't need dreamhack to tell me that :]

Antoine27004

06-27-2011

what item do you buy white hime ive try a lot of combine but i can get the right one

ShadowCobra

06-27-2011

Quote:
Antoine27004:
what item do you buy white hime ive try a lot of combine but i can get the right one

I could barely understand this lol. If your referring to Renekton. Then CD boots, brutalizer, are required for the CDR and ArPen. I like to get phage for some cheap beefiness. after those, build what is needed for the game