Sivir and Crits

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kuratenshi

04-08-2010

One of Sivir's most awesome (and annoying) abilities is her ricochets. Each ricochet is supposed to do 22% less damage than the previous hit. What I am trying to determine is; If the initial crit hits, is the ricochet 22% less than the crit damage, or is it only 22% of the damage as if the crit never happened? I've tried testing myself, but the results are unsatisfactory, and very difficult to tabulate. The best I've come up with is 'maybe'.

Has anyone else found concrete evidence one way or the other?

Chingmeister

04-08-2010

Ricochet is a spell that does physical damage based on your damage stat.
It cannot crit or apply effects.

Kuratenshi

04-08-2010

Ran another test using a much different method and I am forced to agree with you Ching. It's too bad since this makes the Infinity edge a questionable purchase that depends on how you play sivir.

Teslacrashed

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-08-2010

I've often read that as Sivir, you are better off ignoring crit, and stacking either attack speed, or armor pen.

I stack Attack Speed and it works out quite well for me personally *shrug*

your mileage may vary.

Aarno

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-09-2010

Attack speed is definitely the way to go, get starks/wits end and a black cleaver and you'll have some fun, believe me.