A good AD carry jungler?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LegendaryHobos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-25-2011

I'm almost at 3150 IP, and had my eye at a good old melee champion, preferable a one that can jungle and carry well when played right. I don't mind tough to learn champions as long as they pay off when learned. I'm hoping someone could give me some insight of a few champions or even make some suggestions. I have too many AP champions already, and too few melee, and I enjoy the idea of jungling without picking a tank/ap champion.
Xin Zhao
Olaf
Tryndamere (maybe)
Jax? (don't know much about him)
Master Yi? (don't know much about him either, but I seen him rock when played well)

Thanks for any helpful input. =)

Venator

06-25-2011

Mordekaiser

Zeikei

06-25-2011

^ lol he said non AP...

Olaf and Xin are solid junglers, I prefer Olaf, but I've seen Xin do well. Tryndamere is trash tier when you play good players, Jax is good situationally, face rolling 1v1 and destroying Auto-Attack carries. Yi is a great backdoor champ, but isn't that great PvP when compared to other champs.

WW of course, and I personally jungle Nocturne but he's 6300. Game is starting, lemme know about any more?

LegendaryHobos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeikei View Post
^ lol he said non AP...

Olaf and Xin are solid junglers, I prefer Olaf, but I've seen Xin do well. Tryndamere is trash tier when you play good players, Jax is good situationally, face rolling 1v1 and destroying Auto-Attack carries. Yi is a great backdoor champ, but isn't that great PvP when compared to other champs.

WW of course, and I personally jungle Nocturne but he's 6300. Game is starting, lemme know about any more?
WW, don't really like him, no idea why too, tried him this weekly and couldn't get into him.
Nocturne could be a decent one for me, I don't really want to farm up 6300 again unless I really get into him.
Thanks for the quick answer, leaning on olaf or xin atm.
Through my judgement may be blurred, I watch too much guardsmanbob.

LegendaryHobos

06-25-2011

Anyone else with any suggestions?

Oozra

06-25-2011

shaco can jungle , not sure if he is ap or ad .

TheCowGoes

06-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oozra View Post
shaco can jungle , not sure if he is ap or ad .
He has the components to do both, but AP is fairly lackluster -- at least to my understanding, feel free to correct me on this one.

Udyr is an amazing jungler if you can learn his complexities, and Trundle is Tier 1 god status right now. Sion *can* jungle if you want something like him, but it's pretty slow and he's better off in lane. Those are the ones people haven't mentioned that I can think of.

Fatkid55

06-25-2011

I really like playing Xin when i jungle

LegendaryHobos

06-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCowGoes View Post
He has the components to do both, but AP is fairly lackluster -- at least to my understanding, feel free to correct me on this one.

Udyr is an amazing jungler if you can learn his complexities, and Trundle is Tier 1 god status right now. Sion *can* jungle if you want something like him, but it's pretty slow and he's better off in lane. Those are the ones people haven't mentioned that I can think of.
How hard is udyr to learn? And is he more of a tank or a tanky dps? I forgot about him, I just added him to what I may buy. xP
And same with trundle if possible, what is he like?
*edit* Reading up on udyr, he doesn't seem like something I should try before lv30 and learning the jungle better.

Fatkid55

06-25-2011

You can build Xin as a tank or a tanky dps