Team Deadweight LF Mid OR ADC

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CptCrutch

05-11-2013

Team Deadweight (TDW) is searching to fill either our Mid OR ADC role. I can play either at an effective enough level(I prefer to play ADC), we are hoping to find someone stronger than myself in the mid lane. We are searching for serious people only, that must meet the requirements. This team operates extremely efficiently, and is only looking for mature people, who can offer the best for the team. You must be vocal and now how to offer fair criticism but also TAKE criticism too. If we feel you are not a good fit, we will tell you straight up. We are looking for people who will take criticism, and understand that we are not attacking you as a person, but your play style, to help you improve, to be the best fit. There will be open tryouts starting this morning(5-11-2013) and however many tryouts/days it takes to find the right person. If you see a thumbs up on your post, that means we have read it and are willing to try you out. Only add me in game if you are not going to waste mine and the team's time. I get so many adds, a majority of them a big waste of time, no disrespect meant.

We have gone through many tryouts, a bulk of them will play with us for 2-3 hours of intensive tryouts, and then let us know of some major life change or plans they have coming up in the next 2-3 months. That is what I mean by waste time, if your school schedule in the fall or any other major things are going to impede your playing time significantly, just look elsewhere. To be blunt I am over wasting hours on throw away teams for tryouts that most the time are good but then don't or won't have the availability it takes to really make the strides in this game to go pro.

Requirements:

Raidcall

Weekday Schedule: TBD, with school about to be out for many, we may be able to have more hours than we already do during the weeks.

Weekend Schedule: Ideally most the days each day.

Be available on Sunday for Go4LoL as well as well as any other tournaments we may sign up for.

Be able to take constructive criticism. Moving forward as a team and as a player requires communication, and if we can't communicate with you openly then it wont be possible to play with you.

Working Microphone with good quality and have good communicational skills.

Please fill out an application as follows

IGN:
Name:
Experience(Team/League/Competitive play background):
Role: Mid OR ADC
Style of play:
Personality(yes it matters, a good team meshes):
Do you have the drive, dedication, and AVAILABILITY to want to work towards going pro?
Top champs(make them relevant to your role):

CptCrutch

05-11-2013

bump

lTlonkey

05-11-2013

IGN: LTLonkey
Name: Tanner
Experience(Team/League/Competitive play background): 2 League teams and competitive world of warcraft
Role: Mid OR ADC : Mid
Style of play: Depends on champion
Personality(yes it matters, a good team meshes) : Not shy or scared to admit i'm wrong
Do you have the drive, dedication, and AVAILABILITY to want to work towards going pro? Yes
Top champs(make them relevant to your role): Karthus, Ahri, Nidalee, Lux, and i'm trying to work on my twisted fate

Gladmodes

05-11-2013

Ign: gladmodes
Name: johnny
Experience : in league first season ranked played in s1 never got into game I have played competitive in wow making gladiator 2 seasons when I was hardcore but want 2 fully play this game.
Role: mid all the way
Style: passive out farm opponent follow roam destroy them mid and late game don't like playing risky.
Personality:very vocal I call a lot of stuff and I tell ppl straight if there not doing something good ill tell them how to do it.
I have the drive and I want to be better tho for time this will be one of the lowest amout I can play furring the year exams coming up I will be able 2 play. 2-3 hours a. Day only
Top champs: morgana ryze karthus learning tf again and Shri which is my carry champ basically she's my op champ I use 2shut down mids or just destroy she doesn't have much team comp tho do not played as much. Silver 2 ATM

Mr Fisti

05-11-2013

IGN: ReggaeRosto1394
Name: AJ
Experience(Team/League/Competitive play background): team experience in 20+ go4lols/z33ks, winning 6 total and advancing past round 1 in all of them
Role: Mid
Style of play: Agressive in 1v1, Passive in 1v2- I make sure to draw the opponents attention towards mid, either by keeping the jungler focused on me or by beating their mid laner hardily enough that they become a non-factor.
Personality(yes it matters, a good team meshes): Pretty upbeat, I crack quite a few jokes usually, I try and be pretty vocal with timers and callouts during team fights
Do you have the drive, dedication, and AVAILABILITY to want to work towards going pro? 100%
Top champs(make them relevant to your role): Jayce/Khazix/Zed

TrueRocknRolla

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-11-2013

GN: TrueRocknRolla
Name: Brian
Experience(Team/League/Competitive play background): playing league for 2 and a half years, no pro experience
Role: ADC
Style of play: Aggressive on Vayne, Sivir, and Twitch, passive on others
Personality(yes it matters, a good team meshes): I dont talk much as I feel it only leads to the team arguing more, only say things that will help the team win
Do you have the drive, dedication, and AVAILABILITY to want to work towards going pro? Yes
Top champs(make them relevant to your role): Vayne Sivir Quinn Twitch

I am also flexible with all roles but jungle.

Trx Ghost

Recruiter

05-11-2013

GN: Zarry Bow
Name: Parker
Experience: Played league for almost 2 yrs lost my account and made this one. No pro exp. yet.
Role: MID
Style of play: Aggressive on Zed and pop ult when close and drop fast
Personality: I'm kinda quiet but can talk if I get to know you/the team
Do you have the drive, dedication, and AVAILABILITY to want to work towards going pro? ***** please (yes)
Top Champs:Zed Morgana Gargas Twisted Fate and Miss Fortune if required ( I love learning to play new champs and can buy a few)

CptCrutch

05-11-2013

bump

F B

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-11-2013

IGN: vR Dinosaur (Could change it to TDW Dinosaur to fit the team)
Name: Felix
Experience(Team/League/Competitive play background): Played in a Gold/Silver team in season two and did great as mid lane.
Role: Mid
Style of play: I usually play aggressive but I know how to play passive when playing against a counter/better player, wich doesn't happen often.

Personality(yes it matters, a good team meshes): I don't talk much when I don't know people well, but still communicate in game. I'm a real gamer, love video games. I also love to build stuff, whatever it is. I'm friendly, I don't rage and I never blame anyone in the team. I got good grades, love to read and try to write with the best grammar possible. I'm french by the way, but have a great english with almost no accent.

Do you have the drive, dedication, and AVAILABILITY to want to work towards going pro? Yes! I think I can bring a lot of determination and friendship. I'm someone with big dreams so I'm not the kind of person who'll give up at the first bad games, I'll just keep improving with the team to get to the top ranks.

Top champs(make them relevant to your role): Brand, Fizz, Ahri and then pretty much any mid laner. I can learn champs real fast to get some nice synergy with the team's favorite champions.

Hope to make it in the team!

Ahhh Lex

05-11-2013

IGN:Mirage ConFlicT
Name:Alex
Experience(Team/League/Competitive play background): Duo Q'd with Plat and Gold friends , been on a team with players of a higher elo then mine
Role: Mid OR ADC: MID / ADC Both
Style of play: Agressive, but i can play passivley if i need to
Personality(yes it matters, a good team meshes):at times i can be shy, but i am pretty talkative. i dont rage much ... Im friendly and looking forward to make new friends
Do you have the drive, dedication, and AVAILABILITY to want to work towards going pro?Yes i do, i can keep improving my skills at this game as well as work together as a team
Top champs(make them relevant to your role):Akali,TF, Lux / MF, Draven , Caitlyn

Pickkk Meeee