Poppy's E to Q still not fixed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Moridin63

07-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaliados View Post
Its because you've already had an initial target, I'm pretty sure it was to fix the charge, then just stand still looking like a fool...

If you are right about initial target its still glitched. With no minions near a tower, and not having attacked the tower recently, I've charged a champ, and with the champ being closer than the tower, I've had poppy walk off and start auto attacking the tower, this is after the patch where they claimed to have fixed it. So either way, shh.

Moridin63

07-08-2011

Bump.

Moridin63

07-09-2011

Bump.

NuclearSpazam

07-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by JunKx View Post
i gotta add onto this thread. yes her E Q bug is still not fixed, but in general her Q target priority is all fked up. if you are attacking a champion in the mix of a team fight, activate Q, you'll attack the closest target, or the target to last hit you or something, instead of the one you've been hitting. it keeps happening to me over and over and causing me to miss out on so many kills because instead of hitting the TF with 200 hp left i'll hit the full hp jarvan or something like that.

also jarvans ult still contains you with your ult on somebody else. technically you should be able to walk right through it because CC is not supposed to harm you with your ult on somebody else. similar to veigars stun, you can walk right through it

You need to learn classification. Ult is working as intended, it does not say anywhere that it blocks CCs. It's just like bv with dmg only from selected target. Abilites, those that do magic dmg (and just happen to have a cc associated with it) don't effect poppy, but non-abilities, e.g. jarvan's flag toss combo.

Moridin63

07-09-2011

K, so that guy (JunKx) is just wrong about ults, but this thread is about her charging people and walking off to attack someone else when the patch notes say it was fixed.

So lets sorta stick with that rather than worry about other stuff in this thread pretty please <3

MintiFresh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-09-2011

I've noticed this happening too. I've also noticed being stunned when I'm in the middle of a lane after being charged by poppy... what the hell?

Moridin63

07-09-2011

Yeah, the stun is a bit glitched too, sometimes poppy gets stunned, sometimes the person going into the wall doesnt get stunned, and sometimes they get stunned when there is no wall.

Moridin63

07-10-2011

Bump..

Moridin63

07-11-2011

Bump.

Kyattsu

07-11-2011

had same issue with poppy recently although after charging she will just stand there looking pretty. no follow up attack or Q, it's like her attack is just switched off.