Poppy's E to Q still not fixed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vigarious

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by JunKx View Post
i gotta add onto this thread. yes her E Q bug is still not fixed, but in general her Q target priority is all fked up. if you are attacking a champion in the mix of a team fight, activate Q, you'll attack the closest target, or the target to last hit you or something, instead of the one you've been hitting. it keeps happening to me over and over and causing me to miss out on so many kills because instead of hitting the TF with 200 hp left i'll hit the full hp jarvan or something like that.

also jarvans ult still contains you with your ult on somebody else. technically you should be able to walk right through it because CC is not supposed to harm you with your ult on somebody else. similar to veigars stun, you can walk right through it
Veigars is a stun, thus it blocks it. Jarvans is a terrain modification, you can still walk freely within the circle, there's no CC "effect" from it, but it does block the damage the ult would have done. Minions\turrets cant hurt you when her ults on, but you still cant walk through them... that parts working correctly. The E->Q bug is still ******ed though.

Moridin63

07-06-2011

Riot said they fixed it so you think someone could take the time to reply to this thread and be like
"We ran into an issue while fixing it, we will actually fix it when we can."
or "We are jerks and don't really plan on fixing this bug, that patch note was just for lulz."

Moridin63

07-06-2011

Bump-sauce

Nicolaos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-08-2011

I have had this problem too :/
I hope they can fix it soon

Moridin63

07-08-2011

Bump, again..

Constantare

07-08-2011

Rage bump

Kehlin

07-08-2011

Well, it actually says it will ATTEMPT to target... but still, thats a weak attempt if any

Moridin63

07-08-2011

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...5#post11083325

So a riot post saying it was fixed when it clearly wasn't, and the thread got closed, awesome.

Moridin63

07-08-2011

Bump.

Kaliados

07-08-2011

Its because you've already had an initial target, I'm pretty sure it was to fix the charge, then just stand still looking like a fool...