Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Serious lag Between Champion Selection and Summoning

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Imbel

06-25-2011

There is a serious delay between the champion selection screen and the Summoning. It used to be there was just a second between when champion selecting finished and the summoning started. Now, I am delayed for a few second before the summoning screen comes up. Normally, everyone else is done summoning, and I just start then. Sometimes, however, the game starts before I even start summoning. What is causing this lag?

Imbel

06-25-2011

Still looking for help.

Imbel

06-26-2011

bump

redranger24

01-10-2013

Im having the same problem. it's getting so i don't start till 40 seconds into the game, in PVP that makes a huge difference. it's starting to affect my matches.

TaiigerBlue

01-11-2013

Quote:
Imbel:
There is a serious delay between the champion selection screen and the Summoning. It used to be there was just a second between when champion selecting finished and the summoning started. Now, I am delayed for a few second before the summoning screen comes up. Normally, everyone else is done summoning, and I just start then. Sometimes, however, the game starts before I even start summoning. What is causing this lag?

Are you using any third party programs?