Dr. Mundo Solo Nashor

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EnfEnEt

09-03-2009

Dr. Mundo's cleaver range is big enough to hit Nashor without making Nashor aggressive.

And it's pretty dang effective!

Lollerman

09-03-2009

Doesn't seem to be a bug, and doesn't seem to be a problem; Mundo/team mates need to move in for the kill, and it takes a while for Mundo to whittle Nashor's HP down to a manageable size before anybody can kill it with relative ease.

beefedyabbi

09-03-2009

Sounds like a bug to me, although its not effective/efficient to exploit it. Nashor should either come out chasing or have his hp back to full if he stays out of combat.

Razzle Dazzle

Adjudicator

09-03-2009

that sounds crazy! It deals damage based on a % of their health right? and Nashar is F*cking huge!!!

Lollerman

09-03-2009

^ So it shouldn't be exploitable; it does %Current HP, so it'll take quite a while to get Nashor down to size.

In fact, going to test this out now, BRB.

Edit: just tried it, takes like 5 bloody minutes to get Nashor down to 1000HP, and then you sit there in limbo because Nashor's HP regen is fast enough to counter your Cleaver every 3 seconds. I'm not sure if a team mate initiating Nashor at this point will reset Nashor's HP, but yes, the very fact that Nashor can't retaliate (a la Tristana exploit) is rather dodgy.

You can forget about exploiting this in-game though, it's really boring, and takes ages (I was level 5, so I was using level 3 cleavers, still took ages), and enemy team would most likely kill you, or worse, ks Nashie.