6300 champion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pig Magus

06-27-2011

I recently got Vlad and he is a blast to play.

Q is just there to keep you in lane, E is your huge nuke. It does a lot of AoE and he can spam it often.

Swain is also a lot of fun to play. Kar can be game changing but you need to know what each enemy's hp is at all times.

2pudge1cup

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-27-2011

I don't really like vlad. He seems kinda boring and tends to be played by really unskilled players. He can escape easily and has a lot of staying power in lane, but to me his play just seems a little bland. You just life steal and then whenever someone jumps you, you turn to a pool of blood and either kill them or run away. Not much more beyond that.

For casters Mal, Brand, Anivia, Karthus are all harder to play and therefore more rewarding.

Umezete

06-27-2011

vlad is fun as hell, karthus is fun to but you need to be able to depend on your team in team fights as his aoe is amazing but anything kills him.

Vlad is a great mid game pusher and a strong tanky caster late. If you build him tanky enough he could initiate if your tank can't for some reason. His w is good at chasing down runners and his q is of course amazing at last hitting. His ult makes team fights unfavorable if enemies crowd together as the damage increase is murder if combined with your allie's attacks.