Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

nasus build?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

wissmongler

04-08-2010

I think he is a nice carry..although some want him as tank or support.

My item build that i think looks fine(although i could be wrong is)

trinity force
boots-situational
starks fervor
bloodthirster
and 2 defensive items..like banshees or pure armor.

I dont know if he is a good dps nor do i think he scales well with ap..but the build sounds appropriate. His lifesteal is king...

What are your comments?

I played him like 3 times and never got around with him...i want to learn and pwn with nasus since he has so much potential especially last hitting.

BamSucka

04-08-2010

Wow a lot of Nasus chatter lately....

BamSucka

04-08-2010

oh and I would switch out Starks for an Aegis. Grab 1 defense item before the thirster, if you want the thirster at all.

YellowSnowsicle

04-08-2010

Search button is your friend. This topic has been discussed to death within the last few days.

wissmongler

04-08-2010

Quote:
skystream92:
Search button is your friend. This topic has been discussed to death within the last few days.

hhaa yeah i noticed.. I wonderd why. But it came to me when I saw a Nasus obliterate dps carries that thought they were going to win because he had low health. Then he popped his ult and just roflstomped them. I loled even though they were my teammates -_-

I didnt noticed the nasus threads until just now and well...one more wouldnt hurt.

Voidgolem

04-08-2010

Sheen, health, and Thornmail/Banshee's.

Lots and lots of health.

xahhfink6

04-08-2010

While getting sheen as a first item will give you a lot of mana and help you build your Q to being a scary attack late game, if prefer to go a different route (especially on TT where he is amazing) and I go straight to Stark's Fervor, Boots of Swiftness, and then Infinity Edge.

Trinity force is decent on him, but its a REALLY expensive item, and doesn't add that much attack power. While the +130% base damage is good with such a spammable Q, it's nothing compared to the possible 240 attack power he gains from his ult, which benefits more from the attack speed, lifesteal, and crit chance/damage.

roninsm

04-08-2010

NO STARKS!!! I don't know why everyone says starks.

1. Chalice (if you don't have runes)
2. Aegis
3. Merc Treads.
4. Sheen
5. MOAR TANK ITEMS!
6. ????
7. Profit.

Edit: Detailed guide here:

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=62154

xahhfink6

04-08-2010

Quote:
roninsm:
NO STARKS!!! I don't know why everyone says starks.

1. Chalice (if you don't have runes)
2. Aegis
3. Merc Treads.
4. Sheen
5. MOAR TANK ITEMS!
6. ????
7. Profit.

Edit: Detailed guide here:

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=62154

Starks because he gets attack damage from his ult, so attack speed benefits him. He gets lifesteal on his Q damage, and it stacks with his passive (he gets to 45% for just that). And most of all, Starks because with Spirit Fire and Starks it lowers enemy armor by 60. That is awesome.

Voidgolem

04-08-2010

Need survivability more than attack speed.

Go mass health/effective health after your sheen.