New Free Champions (Week 20)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tyson Azura

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-09-2010

It says that kennen was free at somepoint in your chart. What the **** when?

gunitboy100

04-09-2010

i hate this because it make that free champion like a shame on the game means the summoner lvl 1 will choose a strong champion from the first and i ask y????

RaceBandit

04-09-2010

The way I see it, just about every week there's going to be whining about everyone's favorite/purchased champions being free because that means they might not get to play as those characters during each game. I remember a post in the Week 18 thread where someone was glad Twitch wasn't free anymore. Sure, he's a 6300, but y'know what? Possibly the only time when I'd have a real reason to be pissed off about the rotations is if I bought someone and then they were rotated in, but it wouldn't be with Riot Games; it would be with myself because I picked a bad time to buy that character.

Having said that, I'll go ahead and say that even though Taric's my main, I really don't mind him being free this week. I can always pick another Champion from the roster.

The only advice I can give is this: Click faster or get a backup character ready.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyson Azura View Post
It says that kennen was free at somepoint in your chart. What the **** when?
Calling it now: Week 22.

Doctor Brain

04-10-2010

i like it but they should take out amumu

Doctor Brain

04-10-2010

i dont no why but when they made a new charater you could play as them for free that week???i dont know why

Doctor Brain

04-10-2010

alot of people in my freinds think you should do that again

Doctor Brain

04-10-2010

theres week points in line ups no shaco or sion ever i think roit should chose alot more but again i think its nice some times to wait new i got a good one they need to swich paiths sheild abilty and make it like the third time you hit some one in the back you do 100 damge 1000 damge to a minnons
so i thinkthose are good ones and never say you hate eve [lol beacause alot a people say that]

Doctor Brain

04-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshLV835 View Post
The way I see it, just about every week there's going to be whining about everyone's favorite/purchased champions being free because that means they might not get to play as those characters during each game. I remember a post in the Week 18 thread where someone was glad Twitch wasn't free anymore. Sure, he's a 6300, but y'know what? Possibly the only time when I'd have a real reason to be pissed off about the rotations is if I bought someone and then they were rotated in, but it wouldn't be with Riot Games; it would be with myself because I picked a bad time to buy that character.

Having said that, I'll go ahead and say that even though Taric's my main, I really don't mind him being free this week. I can always pick another Champion from the roster.

The only advice I can give is this: Click faster or get a backup character ready.Calling it now: Week 22.
i really think hes right [but not a about twich]:]

s1b93

04-10-2010

love the week21 champions suck wanto try time dude

iroh999

04-10-2010

this is sparta