Kennen, try this build ^^

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KeVoN xD

04-08-2010

Boots
Leviathan (GREAT item for kennen, lot of assist)
Ninja tabis or mercury, see enemy team..
Giant belt -> Rylays
Abysal screpter
GA
Void staff.

As for skills:

1- Q
2- W
3- E

Then
R> Q/W > E

Summoner spells i go cleanse /ghost

Try to get golem uff for -cooldown = more skill spamming.

As for team fight try to wait till the fight start, then rush (better if done by the side, so they don`t see you coming) in and mass stun, they will cry, then spam autoattack plus q, then e/w again, but by first mass stun its nearly always end.

Initiate just when you know you won`t die so fast.

don`t go 1 vs 1, unless the other is 1/2 hp or somerthing you know you can take out

For runes? its your choice, more survivality? go hp, armor, mr
more skill damage? go Mpen (NO ap, bad ratios...)
with cooldown masteries + golem you get like 34% cdr if im not wrong, so you can go for 6% mroe cdr to get max cdr.

Why to go tanky? for aoe stuning you have to go in melee range, so you will need some survivality.

As i see the unique suitable build for real game, try to get golem, for -cooldown + more energy.

And yes he needs better ap ratios, to make an ap build viable., unless they buff his ap ratio, this is the unique build that i think can do well in competitive game.

Sry for my english

SAludos

cosmoton

04-08-2010

He's like fiddlesticks but no CC with built in ghost for ult (and less dmg)

I like the Magic Pen imo

KeVoN xD

04-08-2010

Yep, that`s right

his ult is far away from fidle`s ones to xd, but he is the new

i forgot to say, don`t try 1 vs 1, unless you have harased him enought.

Toxic Nerve

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-08-2010

wtf eww, tank kennen, with weak attack. no AP, nor AD, yuck.

Magikarp

04-08-2010

I go Haunted Guise, Leviathan, whatever boots suit the game, rylai's and nashor's.

Amranu

04-08-2010

Skill build, R> W > Q > E

take one point of e at level 2 or 4, your choice. W is amazing for harassment

Godrek

04-08-2010

Q is way better than W if you can aim, you can last hit from a safe distance, and harass very effectively, not to mention it is his bread and butter skill. I'd say R > Q > W/E. I usually max W before E because each level is -2 seconds on cooldown and for E it's only a second, but if I'm enemy has a lot of gankers I max E first for escapes.

wellwish3r

04-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godrek View Post
Q is way better than W if you can aim, you can last hit from a safe distance, and harass very effectively, not to mention it is his bread and butter skill. I'd say R > Q > W/E. I usually max W before E because each level is -2 seconds on cooldown and for E it's only a second, but if I'm enemy has a lot of gankers I max E first for escapes.
actually Level 1 or 2 Q is enough for last hitting, and Stacking W, ten firing a Q at someone, hittin him once, and Using W is way better harrastment, + stun for extra hits, than just Q

Amranu

04-08-2010

Plus to harass with Q they need to not be behind creeps, which doesn't happen very often early game. W is a faaar better skill to start with.

KeVoN xD

04-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godrek View Post
That`s what i do, start with q to help my last hiting, as soon as i have w in level 2 i start to haras with q and then w, but if they hide in creeps there is now way at al to haras
As for leveling skils i just put one point in e in level 3 and then i do r> q/w>e