Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Kennen, try this build ^^

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KeVoN xD

04-08-2010

Boots
Leviathan (GREAT item for kennen, lot of assist)
Ninja tabis or mercury, see enemy team..
Giant belt -> Rylays
Abysal screpter
GA
Void staff.

As for skills:

1- Q
2- W
3- E

Then
R> Q/W > E

Summoner spells i go cleanse /ghost

Try to get golem uff for -cooldown = more skill spamming.

As for team fight try to wait till the fight start, then rush (better if done by the side, so they don`t see you coming) in and mass stun, they will cry, then spam autoattack plus q, then e/w again, but by first mass stun its nearly always end.

Initiate just when you know you won`t die so fast.

don`t go 1 vs 1, unless the other is 1/2 hp or somerthing you know you can take out

For runes? its your choice, more survivality? go hp, armor, mr
more skill damage? go Mpen (NO ap, bad ratios...)
with cooldown masteries + golem you get like 34% cdr if im not wrong, so you can go for 6% mroe cdr to get max cdr.

Why to go tanky? for aoe stuning you have to go in melee range, so you will need some survivality.

As i see the unique suitable build for real game, try to get golem, for -cooldown + more energy.

And yes he needs better ap ratios, to make an ap build viable., unless they buff his ap ratio, this is the unique build that i think can do well in competitive game.

Sry for my english

SAludos

cosmoton

04-08-2010

He's like fiddlesticks but no CC with built in ghost for ult (and less dmg)

I like the Magic Pen imo

KeVoN xD

04-08-2010

Yep, that`s right

his ult is far away from fidle`s ones to xd, but he is the new

i forgot to say, don`t try 1 vs 1, unless you have harased him enought.

Toxic Nerve

04-08-2010

wtf eww, tank kennen, with weak attack. no AP, nor AD, yuck.

Magikarp

04-08-2010

I go Haunted Guise, Leviathan, whatever boots suit the game, rylai's and nashor's.

Amranu

04-08-2010

Skill build, R> W > Q > E

take one point of e at level 2 or 4, your choice. W is amazing for harassment

Godrek

04-08-2010

Q is way better than W if you can aim, you can last hit from a safe distance, and harass very effectively, not to mention it is his bread and butter skill. I'd say R > Q > W/E. I usually max W before E because each level is -2 seconds on cooldown and for E it's only a second, but if I'm enemy has a lot of gankers I max E first for escapes.

wellwish3r

04-08-2010

Quote:
Godrek:
Q is way better than W if you can aim, you can last hit from a safe distance, and harass very effectively, not to mention it is his bread and butter skill. I'd say R > Q > W/E. I usually max W before E because each level is -2 seconds on cooldown and for E it's only a second, but if I'm enemy has a lot of gankers I max E first for escapes.

actually Level 1 or 2 Q is enough for last hitting, and Stacking W, ten firing a Q at someone, hittin him once, and Using W is way better harrastment, + stun for extra hits, than just Q

Amranu

04-08-2010

Plus to harass with Q they need to not be behind creeps, which doesn't happen very often early game. W is a faaar better skill to start with.

KeVoN xD

04-08-2010

Quote:
Godrek:

That`s what i do, start with q to help my last hiting, as soon as i have w in level 2 i start to haras with q and then w, but if they hide in creeps there is now way at al to haras
As for leveling skils i just put one point in e in level 3 and then i do r> q/w>e