Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Counters to Jax / Nasus in TT?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Praedoran

04-08-2010

I'm not saying they're OP, but I've been having trouble combating them.

Nasus's Ult can make him pretty beast in the Close Quarters combat. The only thing I've had work is disengaging until it runs out and counter attack. However, that's not a common option without heroes that can escape easily when combined with the fact Nasus has a great snare for catching.

Jax's AoE stun seems to rock pretty hard against TT's melee picks. I'm considering looking for a caster but they're usually pretty slow to develop in short games. SotD's cooldown and only 5 second duration can be nuisance as well. More often than not, the IAS will only make one proc his stun more.

Any advice on Champion picks, items, and strategies that work against them well?

Eppa

04-08-2010

Mundo!!!

Bladee

04-08-2010

Blitzcrank + Annie G_G

ShakyFoal

04-08-2010

Caster with cc and loads of burst, if you can keep the caster alive.

I like kassadins slow and silence against him, if your team can burst enough you can get him down without him getting a stun off.

Kesshisan

Recruiter

04-08-2010

I've found that Zilean is a good counter to Jax in TT. 3v3 fights become 4v3, and you can't dodge bombs.