Need help deciding on a hero

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hammith

04-08-2010

So I mostly play tanks, but occasionally my team runs tank heavy and I've got no clue who to play. I've tried Trist, but she tends to be way too squishy and gets focused too easily in team fights.

What I'd really like is to find a decent late-game ranged hero with a good deal of escape or toughness. Who isn't Trist. I would appreciate any suggestions.

PhoenixBomb

04-08-2010

Uh...not Trist...hm...

Sivir? D:

Lynxion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-08-2010

Ranged DPS + Toughness = Doesn't Exist, well unless you get like a warmog's, but that works for any champion. Trist is one a good Ranged DPS, she has a blink too. You could try Corki. has a blink and a lot of damage.

wildfire393

04-08-2010

I might suggest Nidalee. With her Heal, she has a good deal of toughness. With her cougar form's pounce + speed boost when in brush, she has amazing escapability.

Kymera3

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-08-2010

I would suggest Fiddle. He's good pretty much all game not just late-game. He has good harass with his dark wind ability, he silences does dmg and it bounces up to like 11 times maxed out. He can fear people, and drain life from any mob, hero, etc. His ult is a perfect crowd control and very good in team fights. You just have to build him full AP and you can kill any hero, you can also solo the baron

Pwnacus Maximus

04-08-2010

fiddle, nidalee, and karthus are all good choices, but nidalee is both ranged and melee.

Lighstagazi

04-08-2010

Anything is fine? ie; melee, ranged, or mage? And not a tank, so toughness is kind of iffy, otherwise you'll just feel like a tank.

Ezreal has a built in flash, and can stand pretty **** far back before the fighting starts and still harass. As can Corki.

If you want straight up escapability, Shaco or Nidalee are probably pretty high. Flash+Stealth for Shaco or pounce + bush speed on Nidalee can get you away from all but a few heroes.

Pwnacus Maximus

04-08-2010

if you want tough melee dps you cannot go wrong with mundo.

Molehead

04-08-2010

Poppy can tank and do dps very well, as can mundo, singed and mordekaiser. I don't like ranged dps that much so can't help you there..