Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I believe my beta account has been hacked...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Virage

09-03-2009

I tried to log on today to play some LoL with a friend of mine and when I did it said that I should reconnect to the game. My friend asked me what champion I played last and I told him it was Ashe. He then told me that the last champion was the frost bird (sorry, not very good with names, haven't played him yet) and that I had a total of 3 leaves. Which I only had 1 originally due to a power outage. I changed my password and FINALLY was able to log in. Whoever it was completely rearranged my runes and somehow.... had a total of 800+ runes... Yes that's right 800+. I believe he somehow hacked it again because it kicked me off but I logged back in really fast and got into a game. I'm hoping that it wasn't hacked but something is definitely not right. Any feedback on how to prevent this/fix would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Esch19

09-03-2009

ruh roh, should put a lead suit on to protect me from the radioactivity of your heckedness? = /

mermin

09-03-2009

pics?