@Riot Rational Shaco Requests

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shakari

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-30-2011

As I said before...Phonike...post a Replay, so we can see the game and not a variable score!

Shakari

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-03-2011

here still waiting!

Tchyk

07-03-2011

Shaco needs help badly before Season two, fix his buggs!

OMGDrAcula

07-03-2011

To the person who said you cant use JITB to save teammates. There was a posts before mind on page 2 or 3 that states they are free wards. You should try warding bushes and keypoints. The thing people forget about shaco is that he has the best area of view constantly and for free. Also if your team wants to set up a gank having jitb fear for that split second is enough to disorient the enemy team enough for your team to focus down their carry or key target. I love people who underestimate JITB, I guess this is what seperates bad shacos from good ones, I consider myself average, but warding bushes and providing as much sight as possible for teammates is key IN EVER GAME!