@Riot Rational Shaco Requests

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rechyte

06-25-2011

I have to be honest, Shaco may be a little underpowered as of now. Being an assassin it's a given that he will be squishy, he probably won't be carrying games and he should have a high damage output. I love Shaco, he is honestly the reason I play this game. I find his play style the most fun in the game. I simply find Shaco too item-dependent but I also feel like he shouldn't be taking the kills either. I've seen 20/0/3 Shaco's who took all the kills completely get raped about 30 minutes into the game. Honestly the only buffs I would ever want for Shaco are higher skill ratios and maybe more base stats. Leave his survivability alone, I personally enjoy being pretty squishy.

CrazyBaron

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phonike View Post
I keep hearing a lot of talk about revamping shaco and I really do not understand the communities expectations for shaco. He has the great if not the greatest skill set for escaping death. He has good stable dps. In my mind he is one of the best champions conceptually, balance wise, and in utility.

I am begging you riot do not give in to these wave of posts calling for large reworks of shaco.Just fix the most glaring issues that are not working as intended.

-Fix the disappearing shiv from champions entering a bush the same time you throw.
-Fix the bug where you deceive next to a champion and if you deceive to close you stand idle.

-As for the questionable "tells" about the clone either fix the map icon and clone inventory or let people know you intend there to be a way to tell the clone from the real shaco. Honestly I am fine with this either way it just forces you to be more creative.

That's it! He needs no buff at all and he doesn't need rollbacked to his deploy JitB while stealthed. He is pretty much perfect as is.

Please! Don't dumb down one of the more complex and interesting champions for the majority. He is supposed to be challenging to play, to me that is what makes him fun.

My first 5 games today I played Shaco just to try to validate my claims a little bit though I know most likely it will just further fuel the massive amount of passive aggression I can feel about to come my way from the community. I'm not trying to say that I am the greatest shaco player around, I am just trying to show my perspective and you could see from my view the results do not reflect an underpowered "useless" champion.

Just for some context:
4 of the games ended in surrender all of which I voted no for.
The only full game was the second to the top one.
This is my alternate account it has a just over 700 games played.

To the people that are down voting me I invite you to articulate exactly what you have a issue with and why? If you disagree that is fine but something to justify your downvote would be appreciated.Mindlessly downvoting all of my posts only tells me you don't like what i'm saying, not posting why just tells me you don't have a good reason for your disagreement.
dude first of all get positive w/l
then get out of elo hell
then try to say that shaco can do something against medium players and not noob trash with negative w/l
shaco is useless in games without noobs

DEAFRAY

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-25-2011

Shaco can steal buffs/solo dragon faster and more safely than any other hero in the game, additionally he can offer a quick baron with the help of his team. He can also smite steal baron more safely than any other jungler except maybe tryndamere

Search Visioning match history/ranked stats

Koolich

06-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevinthenoob View Post
Fail logic.
People will never acknowledge another's skill, it's quite sad. You all openly admit that Shaco is useless yet when this guy dominates with him you just say it's because it's a normal game? Ranked game mentality is the funniest thing ever. All ranked game players always think they're the best and always think they're better than non-ranked game players.

My hats off to this guy... what a pro
I want the OP'd to friend me. I play as well as he does; I constantly go 10-15 kills / less than 5 deaths as Shaco. Recently, I was on a 13 game winning streak with Shaco in solo normal queue. I started playing Shaco in ranked and of the two games I played with him, I won both. Btw, did I say I play LANECO (Shaco in lane, not jungle)? Anyways ! I don't want Shaco to be "buffed", just fix the glitches and leave him as is. If he gets buffs, players like the OP'd and I will make everyone want to nerf him... he'll be nerfed to hell and won't be playable.

PS: I used to think Shaco needed buffs (you can find me on MANY forums requesting for buffs for Shaco but after playing him a few times, I realized he is fine the way he is).

Jazz Bat

06-25-2011

He could use a small buff, he's pretty unplayable without runes. I think he's fine the way he is though.

Phonike

06-25-2011

It is good to see some lively conversation on the forums! Please keep it up, try to keep things respectful.

Also I would like to note that, my intentions were to keep shaco in tact preventing any buff that much of the community perceives he needs and only to fix the 2 issues I sited in the OP.

Phonike

06-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koolich View Post
I want the OP'd to friend me. I play as well as he does; I constantly go 10-15 kills / less than 5 deaths as Shaco. Recently, I was on a 13 game winning streak with Shaco in solo normal queue. I started playing Shaco in ranked and of the two games I played with him, I won both. Btw, did I say I play LANECO (Shaco in lane, not jungle)? Anyways ! I don't want Shaco to be "buffed", just fix the glitches and leave him as is. If he gets buffs, players like the OP'd and I will make everyone want to nerf him... he'll be nerfed to hell and won't be playable.

PS: I used to think Shaco needed buffs (you can find me on MANY forums requesting for buffs for Shaco but after playing him a few times, I realized he is fine the way he is).
thank you, good to know I am not alone.

Phonike

06-26-2011

bump!

Shakari

06-26-2011

Well, what i am seeing...so, guys if U R GOOD, and not just a dependent of your teamates, EVEN IN RANKED...post here a link with a REPLAY, so we ll agree...because at now... i canīt believe! as i said before, SHACO HAS BUGS, itsnīt weak skills, is BUG!

ShadowSlyth

06-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyBaron View Post
dude first of all get positive w/l
then get out of elo hell
then try to say that shaco can do something against medium players and not noob trash with negative w/l
shaco is useless in games without noobs
Can say the same thing for Evelynn.
Why was she nerfed?
Also you're implying that good players cannot make the mistake of overextending sometimes,that is simply not true.