Trundle: New Spirit Visage + Wriggle's = win

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sir Longfellow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-24-2011

Nuff said. These items were already good on him now he heals for huge amounts using the same build. If you're facing a team with any decent amount of magic damage this is great. Spirit Visage has a small heal increase, but when applied to every auto attack and any little minion or champ death around him he's just constantly healing so much. I hope they don't nerf him or none of these items lol.

Fluffy1

06-25-2011

yeah i noticed this when i had a trundle on my team, would be good to see more of him

GloryBox

06-25-2011

i like trundle. he jungles well, moves pretty fast, and is a pretty good tank/first one in.

Sir Longfellow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-25-2011

Yea I did the math, if he did 100 damage he'd be healing for three more damage on hit. It's not much, but it adds up over time combined with his passive, and combined with the fact that merc' + contaminate makes cc last no time he's healing like a monster constantly. Throw on his armor/magres steal and he's hard as hell to kill.