who does the most burst damage?

1234567 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BUHHHHHHHHHHHHH

06-24-2011

If you're taking about early levels (as early as level 2, without base), I'd say Brand with AP/mPen runes, Ignite on cooldown, amplifying tomb and then Pillar of Flame on an ablaze target.

Higher levels, Nidalee with a good Javelin Toss -- no question about that. I have no idea why it wasn't said earlier.

malphismia

06-24-2011

Leblanc, Akali, Poppy.

It's not really the traditional caster, because they do more AoE damage. The assassin/caster class does more single-target burst.

preparetobeowned

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-24-2011

Malzahar hands down. If you get your full combo off and get them stuck in your puddle, I don't know who you couldn't kill early to mid game and late with some mpen.

biomorph

06-24-2011

A couple of things that you might want to specify because it's not a simple question as it may seem intially. As mentioned above you seem to include sustained damage dealers which is not the same as burst. Another thing is that it also might be interesting to know at which stage of the game, early or late etc.

But for a late game single target potential my vote goes to Veigar. Against a enemy caster with some 500+ AP .... it's just so funny.

iJona

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-24-2011

Veigar is the most burst..... are all of you smoking something.

Ya Mommy

06-24-2011

AP tristana trololo
but really, built DFG with her - 45%+- health, rocket jump,E,ignite and ult which deals 600 + over 1.0 AP ratio

Retribution888

04-11-2012

Actually I read that said Talon had the biggest burst to damage ratio in the game O.o didn't believe it untill my friend did 4000 damage and insta killed a guy

Bubbles of HK

04-12-2012

veigar, then gragas especially with lich bane

Brien

04-12-2012

Leblanc, Ahri, Cassiopeia, Veigar.

bahamutkaiser

04-12-2012

Nobody submit Mordekaiser? Ppl forget him because he's slow, short reach and has no CC, and because he usually saves his ult for kills, but Lichbane procs magic damage on his mace and children of the grave rips off HP% in burst and dot. If you combine high AP and DFG + Lichbane on Mordekaiser, well you might be assisting the enemy team >.<

1234567 ... 8