NESL Season One Playoffs

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Qnuspp

BeyondComparison

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-25-2011

thanks

Inachus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-25-2011

Grackis' stream is pretty much unwatchable and he didn't use his observer spell. Pretty fail.

Cradum

06-25-2011

the streamers on that site are extremely bad, i wouldn't recommend watching that.

I was just watching it now and it lagged every 2 seconds or sometimes their screen would go black i just stopped watching.

sirdrault

06-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cradum View Post
the streamers on that site are extremely bad, i wouldn't recommend watching that.

I was just watching it now and it lagged every 2 seconds or sometimes their screen would go black i just stopped watching.
When colbycheeze was streaming it was fine; they switched to Grackis and its terrible now.

Aesonus

06-25-2011

why did they switch the stream? it's lagging hard now and pretty much unwatchable.

Cradum

06-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirdrault View Post
When colbycheeze was streaming it was fine; they switched to Grackis and its terrible now.
i take back what i say then because i only came in once Grackis started to stream, and it's making this game very sour for me.

Not to mention he doesn't know what he's saying and doesn't know how to observe or analyze.

E.G: he thought Maoki's ultimate's damage can also come from turret damage even though that is false.

Remunial

06-25-2011

Yea, it's not fun trying to watch it when it skips every 2 seconds. You can't even tell what's going on most of the time.

sirdrault

06-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cradum View Post
i take back what i say then because i only came in once Grackis started to stream, and it's making this game very sour for me.

Not to mention he doesn't know what he's saying and doesn't know how to observe or analyze.

E.G: he thought Maoki's ultimate's damage can also come from turret damage even though that is false.
Grackis was supposed to stream originally, but had the times wrong so wasn't able to commentate until the second game.

DEAFRAY

06-25-2011

Season 1 is over